Sac Valley RC FEST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a blast. Wish I lived closer.

The more the merrier! I don't know what I'll be wearing yet, but I'll definitely look out for the Arrma Forum sweatshirt and say hi.

I'll have my K6S with a black unbreakable body, probably my green C10 SCX24 as well.

Last edited:
I will be wearing my bright orange Arrma Forum sweat shirt, you can't miss me.

The more the merrier! I don't know what I'll be wearing yet, but I'll definitely look out for the Arrma Forum sweatshirt and say hi.

I'll have my K6S with a black unbreakable body, probably my green C10 SX24 as well.
Looking forward to this event. I will be rocking my bright orange SF Giants hat and will be bringing the full arrma crew with me + plus the Xmaxx.

I wandered around for a while, broke a couple body mounts and a shock standoff in the bashing area, wife folded a shock shaft on her Hoss. It was a pretty good sized event, easily 10 acres of play space and I'd guess 500-1000+ folks at any one time. Most importantly had some fun.

This event was awesome! Broke a good number of parts sending it off the ramps at the bashing area, but I had spares for everything, so got some good time in wrenching as well.

After I finish the 3-hour drive home and get some time to decompress, I'll post some pics!

I was rockin the " animals die to keep your fat ass alive " today, Too many small children running around to wear anything too sporty. I'll offend adults ALL DAY LONG, I cut the youngsters a little slack.

This event was awesome! Broke a good number of parts sending it off the ramps at the bashing area, but I had spares for everything, so got some good time in wrenching as well.

After I finish the 3-hour drive home and get some time to decompress, I'll post some pics!
Had a great time at the event and it was a pleasure meeting you in person. I will upload a vid of you sending your Kraton. I came away with a lot of broken rigs.

IMG_7604.jpeg

IMG_7600.jpeg

IMG_7590.jpeg

IMG_7591.jpeg

IMG_7589.jpeg

IMG_7583.jpeg

IMG_7585.jpeg

IMG_7603.jpeg

Not the the greatest pictures as I was pretty firmly focused on the bashing, but they give you an idea of the scale of things.

PXL_20230507_174645445.jpg
PXL_20230507_175438909.jpg
PXL_20230507_175449843.jpg
PXL_20230507_175454584.jpg
PXL_20230507_175459036.jpg
PXL_20230507_180104465.jpg
PXL_20230507_190727537.jpg
PXL_20230507_230842615.jpg
PXL_20230507_233557024.jpg

PXL_20230507_175915876.jpg

10/10 event for me, 100% worth the 3 hour drive up! It was great meet a couple forum members as well (@PeighDay and @Da Spanky), looking forward to next year!

There was also some dude with a really recognizable voice milling around, heard it was Rich something.... :p

Last edited:
Hi all, I know it is last minute but is anybody interested in coming to the SAC Valley RC fest at Folsom Lake on Sunday May 7th? The festival starts at 11 am and runs till 4 pm. There will be all kinds of activities, planes, boats, slot cars , drones, a drag strip. There is going to be a crawler/scaler zone. basher area. Food trucks. And at the end of the festival, big raffles on prizes. I will be there helping at the Basher Zone with the guys from No Limit RC. For more info go to WWW.FASTTRACKHOBBIES.COM Hope to see you out there!
Too bad it's not near me I'd be there 😞 sounds like a lot of fun.wish we had things like that here.the closest we have something like that is when our local hobby shop does a cook out and we spend the day just talking with the community and playing with our RC's.big pond in the back for boats and a nice out door track and carpet track indoors.but that's still weeks away for that.😭

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back