Sac Valley RC FEST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da Spanky

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Hi all, I know it is last minute but is anybody interested in coming to the SAC Valley RC fest at Folsom Lake on Sunday May 7th? The festival starts at 11 am and runs till 4 pm. There will be all kinds of activities, planes, boats, slot cars , drones, a drag strip. There is going to be a crawler/scaler zone. basher area. Food trucks. And at the end of the festival, big raffles on prizes. I will be there helping at the Basher Zone with the guys from No Limit RC. For more info go to WWW.FASTTRACKHOBBIES.COM Hope to see you out there!

It does look like a lot of fun but I'm tied up Sunday doing absolutely nothing.

Hey @Da Spanky, I posted this info on my local bashing FB group, and someone asked if nitro is allowed. I haven't seen any information one way or the other, just wanted to check?

Hi all, I know it is last minute but is anybody interested in coming to the SAC Valley RC fest at Folsom Lake on Sunday May 7th? The festival starts at 11 am and runs till 4 pm. There will be all kinds of activities, planes, boats, slot cars , drones, a drag strip. There is going to be a crawler/scaler zone. basher area. Food trucks. And at the end of the festival, big raffles on prizes. I will be there helping at the Basher Zone with the guys from No Limit RC. For more info go to WWW.FASTTRACKHOBBIES.COM Hope to see you out there!

I'll be there!
Nice. I plan on being there myself. I will make it over to the basher zone to say hello.

Hey all, little update on RC FEST Sunday May7th, it's still on, however the lake has risen a bit, and still rising. Rangers moved us to the upper area and now are saying no nitro or gas powered rc cars.

Absolutely, wouldn't miss it! I was asking about nitro for someone on a FB group that asked me, might be a deal breaker for them. I don't have any nitros myself (yet!), just the K6S.

I'm coming up from Santa Cruz, need to figure out if I can find a place to camp nearby so I can come up Saturday evening instead of making the drive up at 6am on Sunday. The $28 a night for the campground there is pretty steep, but there might be some nearby BLM land I can dispersed camp on.

Lol I know it's just $28, but I'm just tot used to free dispersed camping in national forests and on BLM land.

I don't know of any spots locally, every where around here you gots to pay, especially around the lake.
I will be wearing my bright orange Arrma Forum sweat shirt, you can't miss me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back