Sac Valley RC FEST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thanks for the pics and videos @PeighDay! I usually bash alone and have terrible camera + driving skills, so I have almost no videos of me sending my Kraton.

I spent almost the whole day non-stop at the bashing area, those were some really solid ramps and it was great seeing everything from mini e-revos to Kraton 8Ss and X-Maxxes flying through the air!

My carnage total for the day:

- Broken wing mount half
- Snapped (!?) front CVD clean in half. Never seen this before.
- Severely bent tower to tower brace
- CVDs popped out of the cups 3 or 4 times. Already have V5 arms on order from Jenny's to replace the noodle-tastic RPM V4 arms.
- Broken V4 stock rear arm
- Shock rod end. This was a Nero HD one, lasted me a long time.
- Bent rear sway bar
- Broken V4 RPM rear arm. This is the fourth RPM arm I've broken in 3 weeks, hopefully the V5 stockers will hold up better.
- Tower to tower brace thread pulled out the rear rod end
- Snapped rear chassis brace screw
- Crunched Mamba Monster X 8S case

PXL_20230507_183939468.jpg

PXL_20230508_175250129.jpg

I fixed the first few things in the field, but I called it when the last three happened together since the event was winding down.

Spent some quality time on M2C, Jenny's, Amain, and Amazon last night to stock back up on parts. :D

It was a blast and a complete success, first count was around 2000 people. I wasn't able to get anymore pics or videos than you guys posted, thank you. I got stuck refereeing the basher area. I did run the basher course first though before anyone got there with my 10th scale stadium truck. Had lots of fun and yes the parts breaker ramp was brutal.
Awesome, thanks for the pics and videos @PeighDay! I usually bash alone and have terrible camera + driving skills, so I have almost no videos of me sending my Kraton.

I spent almost the whole day non-stop at the bashing area, those were some really solid ramps and it was great seeing everything from mini e-revos to Kraton 8Ss and X-Maxxes flying through the air!

- Broken wing mount half
- CVDs popped out of the cups 3 or 4 times. Already have V5 arms on order from Jenny's to replace the noodle-tastic RPM V4 arms.
- Bent rear sway bar
- Broken V4 RPM rear arm. This is the fourth RPM arm I've broken in 3 weeks, hopefully the V5 stockers will hold up better.

View attachment 298332

View attachment 298334
I fixed the first few things in the field, but I called it when the last three happened together since the event was winding down.

Spent some quality time on M2C, Jenny's, Amain, and Amazon last night to stock back up on parts. :D
like I said it was brutal
Sorry I missed it, looks like fun, is this a yearly event?
this was the first one, being the success that it was, most likely

Last edited:

- Broken wing mount half
- Bent rear sway bar

View attachment 298332

View attachment 298334

Not gonna lie you were sending your Kraton further and harder then pretty much every one else out there. Definitely has some ooohs ahhhhs from the crowd watching you send it

I wish I had taken some more pictures and videos to do to it justice.

@Da Spanky pleasure meeting you as well and thanks for making the bashing area a blast!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back