Outcast Sale on outcast 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Amain is having a sale on the older version 6s silver outcast. $419.99. Good deal, no?
Buy it! Even if you want some of the newer model parts, you can buy them from a kit breaker and still save money.

Orange shows 499 for me as well
Yeah now it does for me too. When I posted it I was listed at 419.

Edit: it's a member price. So you have to log into your account and be a member to get the price. The shipping for me was $23 though.
Screenshot_20190509-155918_Chrome.jpg

It shows they qualify for super saver shipping though, so shipping should be free. At any rate, I still think with a tower hobbies coupon of $75 off $499 purchase you could get a v4 outcast at $550 and $75 to spend on goodies. To bad horizon taking over has ruined the tower coupon codes going toward the rc's and it does not seem like they are going to do the ecash rewards anymore either. Blah!

Last edited:
Can you guys in the USA stop talking about how cheap you guys buy stuff? Every time I read stuff like this, a little part of me dies in side:cry:
Us folks here in ?? feel the same way. I'm an hour from the border, but the words "international shipping applies" on all purchases from US sites. Don't even get me started on Canadian duties?

Us folks here in ?? feel the same way. I'm an hour from the border, but the words "international shipping applies" on all purchases from US sites. Don't even get me started on Canadian duties?
How strange? If we didn’t compete (and beat?) you guys in the Commonwealth games, then I would have swore you were the 53rd State, eh?

How strange? If we didn’t compete (and beat?) you guys in the Commonwealth games, then I would have swore you were the 53rd State, eh?
I challenge thee to a duel!

It shows they qualify for super saver shipping though, so shipping should be free. At any rate, I still think with a tower hobbies coupon of $75 off $499 purchase you could get a v4 outcast at $550 and $75 to spend on goodies. To bad horizon taking over has ruined the tower coupon codes going toward the rc's and it does not seem like they are going to do the ecash rewards anymore either. Blah!
I'm pretty sure that it doesn't work like that. I'm pretty sure that you need to spend $499 on stuff that doesn't say that coupon codes aren't allowed. So you would have to buy the Outcast PLUS another $500 of stuff to use that coupon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back