Limitless Scorched limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good so far... (y)
Cheers mate, it really is becoming a work of art. I can’t take credit for it though as I’m just bolting other people’s hard work together, it’s almost like a Scortched RTR 😂 In the back of my mind I’m working on ideas on how to personalise it with the finishing touches but that’s a way off yet.

Looks amazing.
I wouldn't be able to resist soaking those arms in Lye and stripping that black anodizing off.

Looks amazing.
I wouldn't be able to resist soaking those arms in Lye and stripping that black anodizing off.
Thanks but I actually like them in black, in fact that’s 90% of the reason I got them, I thought it would keep the silver / black ratios about right

I got my bits from jenny today and I’m so pleased with how she’s coming on.

Next up is some ramjam titanium hex’s so I can get the wheels on and brum it round the kitchen floor and make it fly onto the table with some epic sound effects 😎

IMG_9329.jpeg

IMG_9328.jpeg

IMG_9327.jpeg

IMG_9325.jpeg

IMG_9324.jpeg

IMG_9322.jpeg

Looks amazing.
I just noticed you profile picture, car looks sick bro.. you do like you ally 🤟🏼

I just noticed you profile picture, car looks sick bro.. you do like you ally 🤟🏼
Haha, thx. Yea all the bling please. Was a South Beach street RC that I built slowly during c19 lock-down. I quickly stopped driving her on those broken streets because of all the money and time invested.
Watching ur build. Cant wait to see the finished product.

Wow! Reading this on my 4K monitor and absolutely loving the pictures thank you so much for sharing your journey. I was thinking about doing the same (but only single motor). This is even better, I just watch! :) Subbed.

I think it's awesome you met David in person. Nice guy super helpful and always so responsive.

That splitter mount installation is interesting - I notice it is raised and sitting on top of the chassis. Is there nothing buffering it from front impact, aside from the 5 screws?

Have you given thought to what body and front splitter to use (if any)?

Cheers dude. I’m glad your enjoying the thread, I hope it inspires you to do something awesome 👍🏼

Yeah David is cool, I always pick the bits up from his shop so I can squeeze a bit of wisdom out of him, he probably finds me annoying but the customer is always right.. right 🤷🏻😂

I’m not too sure about the splitter, I know there are a few extra bits needed on the front end for the body mounts etc but I’ll wing that later. I think Dave just bolted the splitter on to the mount and it survived a massive nose dive at Rossa the other day.

As for the body I really want a lambo but a proper lambo not a bitty designs. I’ve not found anything I’m happy with as yet.
When I’m running it I think I’ll use the ford fc100, see if I can get the extra mph 🤓

Back