Kraton Screw it! Ahhh nuts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
900E415D-53B4-4D33-959D-293F38A821B9.png

Oh wow did the price go up!?

Just as a heads up the Jennys kits do not include all of the screws.
don't use stainless anything. its significantly weaker than stock
Especially the cheap crap from Amazon and RC Screwz. If you are adamant about running stainless steel at least use quality ss kits like Team KNK sells.

Anyone have any experience with hobbyking fasteners?

I'm already paying for shipping ordering something off the website, figured I could stack on a bunch of specialty screws since they're pennies on the dollar.

My problem is i buy a jenny's set of fasteners and then only use the handful of ones I really need. Would be nice to just stock up on the most used ones. Ergo hobbyking?

Anyone have any experience with hobbyking fasteners?

I'm already paying for shipping ordering something off the website, figured I could stack on a bunch of specialty screws since they're pennies on the dollar.

My problem is i buy a jenny's set of fasteners and then only use the handful of ones I really need. Would be nice to just stock up on the most used ones. Ergo hobbyking?

I have no experience with the Hobbywing fasteners I buy all my bulk fasteners from monster bolts https://monsterbolts.com/?gclid=Cj0...17l6UEUMv8H5Y7miiwyhHI0o-DiS3w1QaAnulEALw_wcB their shipping is rather reasonable too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back