Senton Secondhand Sentons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cainsable

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Picked up a used Senton, not sure what version it was to start, it was upgraded to 3s brushless, but not with a boost kit. I also bought a parts truck, and figured I build em both. Still waiting on some parts but getting there. Not the red magnetic socket holder on the left. Never used it for socket, but is sure is handy for lots of little screws!

20240209_060205.jpg
20240210_071656.jpg

20240216_213108.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a used Senton, not sure what version it was to start, it was upgraded to 3s brushless, but not with a boost kit. I also bought a parts truck, and figured I build em both. Still waiting on some parts but getting there. Not the red magnetic socket holder on the left. Never used it for socket, but is sure is handy for lots of little screws!

View attachment 347722View attachment 347723
Fun times ahead sir! Nice grab.

View attachment 347722View attachment 347723
Here is where we are now.

20240216_213108.jpg

Back