Senton Do sentons really suck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my 1st one. I'm diggin' mine. Vacuum sucks, the Senton does not.
Nice!
Yep... they suck so bad I bought 4 of them. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 209617
Just a few of them… 😂
Loving mine as well..
I haven't manage to break anything apart from the motor and spurgear. Now all reliable. I'm not (yet) a really hard basher, only small jumps on (concrete) skate parks, but I drive a little harder in sand etc.
Yes, it doesn't wheelie properly. I had it on its backwheels only a few times when driving on the beach with a head wind. So had a little help from the wind catching on the body.
Yes, it wants to traction roll on grippy surfaces, but it keeps the step counter happy.
Yes, the body collects a whole lot of dirt, leafs, mud, water, etc. Thanks Scorched RC for the fenders :)
Yes, it probably doenst back- or frontflip, haven't tried that yet.
But man, I do love the styling, the stance, the sound the body makes when driving over rough terrain. I wouldn't trade it in for any other 3S model.
Is it posible that you could send me the link to those fenders?

Here's mine little Senton.
Brand New. Still got that new car smell..

IMG_20220330_145033586.jpg

Yep... they suck so bad I bought 4 of them. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 209617
It's really more about if you like closed wheel SCT bodies or not. The only Main difference from the other 4x4 rigs.
A personal preference for all IMHO.
I see you like SCT bodies.;)

If you want to stop it from vacuuming all debre and dirt check scorched RC out they have wheel wells/mud blocks? Not sure what to call them but they fill the void and stop 95% of dirt and debre from getting into your truck. I bought some for my Mojave and thinking of getting a set for all my SC trucks.

If you want to stop it from vacuuming all debre and dirt check scorched RC out they have wheel wells/mud blocks? Not sure what to call them but they fill the void and stop 95% of dirt and debre from getting into your truck. I bought some for my Mojave and thinking of getting a set for all my SC trucks.
I know this wasn’t directed to me, but i think i might check those out

So my first rc was a 3s senton and I still have it. I love the truck and it’s held up great. The only thing I don’t like is how much dirt ends up in the chassis. I don’t mind the cleaning but it builds up in there bad. So I bought a big rock and wow so much nicer having tires outside the body. So my senton is my road car now. Lowered it, some good road tires and transmitter with gyro and she rips! I still do run off road sometimes it’s easy to change back. I like the looks of the senton better it looks like a late model stock car when set up for road.
9ACF4FB6-D1DC-415B-9F1D-8FF304D0BEE2.jpeg

I know this wasn’t directed to me, but i think i might check those out
I have those inner fenders on my Mojave. Keeps out 90% of the dirt. It works.
I absolutely hate those chassis covers. ( Dusty Motors) Had many of them on different rigs. A Waste of my money.. A complete nuisance for me. Just brings a few other issues. And Cumbersome to deal with.
Fenders are all you need.

I absolutely hate those chassis covers. ( Dusty Motors) Had many of them on different rigs. A Waste of my money.. A complete nuisance for me. Just brings a few other issues. And Cumbersome to deal with.
Nice to know that you like them. I just ordered a pair for my senton. Although Scorched Parts said that they were delayed 6 days. Hopefully it doesn’t take that much longer to get the US.
So my first rc was a 3s senton and I still have it. I love the truck and it’s held up great. The only thing I don’t like is how much dirt ends up in the chassis. I don’t mind the cleaning but it builds up in there bad. So I bought a big rock and wow so much nicer having tires outside the body. So my senton is my road car now. Lowered it, some good road tires and transmitter with gyro and she rips! I still do run off road sometimes it’s easy to change back. I like the looks of the senton better it looks like a late model stock car when set up for road. View attachment 209786
Looks cool!

I hate the chassis covers too. Only good for snow running. Any time out of cold weather and they make everything get freaking hot.

Where did you order those inner fenders from? Sounds good? Thanks

Nice to know that you like them. I just ordered a pair for my senton. Although Scorched Parts said that they were delayed 6 days. Hopefully it doesn’t take that much longer to get the US.

Looks cool!
Scorctched RC does take a while for shipping. ( UK) Always did for me here in the States. My many orders from them. Is what it is.
A good RC upgrade brand however. Worth the wait. The only game in town with Inner Fenders for both 4x4 and 6s Senton's, Mojave and Infr., that I know of.
I always wondered why other brands never considered making the inner fenders.:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Where did you order those inner fenders from? Sounds good? Thanks
Here is the link:
https://scorchedparts.co.uk/products/inner-fender-wells-arrma-senton-3s
Scorctched RC does take a while for shipping. ( UK) Always did for me here in the States. My many orders from them. Is what it is.
A good RC upgrade brand however. Worth the wait. The only game in town with Inner Fenders for both 4x4 and 6s Senton's, Mojave and Infr., that I know of.
I always wondered why other brands never considered making the inner fenders.:unsure::unsure:
That’s nice to know, thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back