Senton Do sentons really suck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today
2E285FD2-A529-4888-8B92-6C26A5D8AB35.jpeg

So they do come with a piece of suran wrap dropped on top lol

I just got a limitless (first new Arrma RC) and was surprised at how cheaply done the packing was.

one of the securing straps was broken and suran wrap placed on top of car.
Yup, the body is protected with cling film, and there were no securing straps golding tue Senton in. It sits in the box with cardboard spacers to keep it centered and keep box from crushing down. I was very happy with packaging. At this price point I don't need an unboxing experience, Im happier that it was very easy to get out of box and minimal trash to throw out. (Cling film, bubble wrap on the radio, poly bag that the papers and tools came in. Everything else recyclable, and only needed a pen/knife/fork/something poky to break the box seals. Came out nice and easy.

Yup, the body is protected with cling film, and there were no securing straps golding tue Senton in. It sits in the box with cardboard spacers to keep it centered and keep box from crushing down. I was very happy with packaging. At this price point I don't need an unboxing experience, Im happier that it was very easy to get out of box and minimal trash to throw out. (Cling film, bubble wrap on the radio, poly bag that the papers and tools came in. Everything else recyclable, and only needed a pen/knife/fork/something poky to break the box seals. Came out nice and easy.
Yea, it is nice that they are very good about making sure that most things are recyclable

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back