Senton Do sentons really suck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
So I own a senton, and my friends all say that its the worst car you can buy. I love it, and i don't really care what they say. BUT im just curious, do you agree with them?

Edit: My friends are amazing, and they are just messing with me. We all have our different tastes of cars and what make them good or not.

Last edited:
So I own a senton, and my friends all say that its the worst car you can buy. I love it, and i don't really care what they say. BUT im just curious, do you agree with them?
I think there are much worse options......what do they drive? Senton is great

Show them a 6S Senton, that doesn't suck!

I think the Senton 3s BLX holds its own against pretty much all of its competition.

These kinds of topics and discussions are usually a matter of personal taste, but sometimes I take a break from my Mojave or my Big Brutus 8S Kraton and have a blast with my wife's Senton

What is truly important is how you feel about it and I guess you already know that
Because its a “crapmobile” but they are more in to speed running so that could be it

Have them come and bash their speed runners...

Who said Sentons (assuming 3s?) are the worst? It would be interesting to hear where they got that information?

I think the Senton 3S is one of the best RC's Arrma has ever made. Super durable, ridiculously fast and fun on 3S. Hands down a favorite!

So I own a senton,

Excellent! 👍

and my friends all say that its the worst car you can buy. I love it, and i don't really care what they say. BUT im just curious, do you agree with them?

So, in their view.. What's so horrible about the Senton?
Do they have a laundry list of complaints??

And, presuming they actually have direct hands on experience or have witness something with their own eyes themselves regarding this model...(hopefully not just hear-say or parroting what they might have read from others online?)

Excellent! 👍

So, in their view.. What's so horrible about the Senton?
Do they have a laundry list of complaints??

And, presuming they actually have direct hands on experience or have witness something with their own eyes themselves regarding this model...(hopefully not just hear-say or parroting what they might have read from others online?)
It’s most probable them messing with me…
But who knows, all that really matters to me is that i have fun with it
@limitless202+

It’s most probable them messing with me…
But who knows, all that really matters to me is that i have fun with it
@limitless202+
That's what it's all about! :love: Just kidding, Sentons suck! :ROFLMAO: Ok not really, but messing with people is fun too! 😇

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and each car has its’ pros and cons. If I were you next time they tell you your Senton is rubbish, I’d tell them “yeah you’re probably right”. End of discussion and then like you said you can have fun bashing your Senton👍.

AYY yea I’m here, and i own 2 sentons, they are fun cars, I’m just messing with @Mr. RC
but a kraton…

How much?
im always in for RC #22

For you, I make a deal:

C0AF34F1-C84C-4C5A-A583-DED0C9CF6460.gif

Not to mention i bought one of @Mr. RC’s senton s!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back