Senton Senton 3s to 6s compatibility

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbell

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello,

New to rc and just picked up a senton 3s. I’m curious if some or most parts from a 6s may be compatible with the 3s? Some things like the sway bars, side guards, roll bar tower, or even aftermarket parts? If so would they be bolt on or needs modifications? I would have bought the 6s but, I honestly done really have the room to run it and the 3s is plenty powerful for me.

Thanks in advance,

Cowbell

Hi Cowbell,
Not that much. 2 different chassis; I have both;
6s;

Mega chassis (nearly the same as 3s)

The servo, 3s motor (not even sure with the ESC) with 6s chassis are compatible but not that much.
Welcome here.
PL

Last edited:
Hi Cowbell,
Not that much. 2 different chassis; I have both;
6s;
View attachment 30905

Mega chassis (nearly the same as 3s)
View attachment 30906

The servo, 3s motor (not even sure with the ESC) with 6s chassis are compatible but not that much.
Welcome here.
PL
Ic and thanks for the reply. Not too worried about the motor and esc right now. More or less parts for stability. At this time I tend to lose control at high speed (inexperience) which I thought maybe a sway bar would help? From what I’ve read it sounds like tires would help but not sure if I wanna go with MT or 1/8 buggy tires. Looks like I’d need a 15t pinion if going with one of the two.

Ic and thanks for the reply. Not too worried about the motor and esc right now. More or less parts for stability. At this time I tend to lose control at high speed (inexperience) which I thought maybe a sway bar would help? From what I’ve read it sounds like tires would help but not sure if I wanna go with MT or 1/8 buggy tires. Looks like I’d need a 15t pinion if going with one of the two.
If you put bigger tires on your top speed will increase unless you go with a smaller pinion.

I also gave a 3s Senton and have been looking to solve the same issue. Sadly, there’s little that will swap from the 6s to the 3s. The better plan is to try to swap parts from other cars in the 3s lineup. However none of those have sway bars either. And it looks like none of the 3s arms or diff cases have fittings for adding a sway bar. So I’m not sure if that’s something that is a viable option. For me it seems that it’s really about my driving. I’m used to truggys that almost never roll over. This one seems more apt to.
Maybe adding Typhon 3s arms to widen the Senton will help, but since they are on backorder I haven’t been able to see if they help.

More or less parts for stability. At this time I tend to lose control at high speed (inexperience) which I thought maybe a sway bar would help?

Sadly, no sway bar for the Mega/3s chassis.
But, you can add better shocks and adjust them for the type of terrain;

You can also add stick weight at the rear (not the best idea because you increase weight and the Mega chassis is already good, but can be useful for short camel jumps at local track, especially for kids)

I have already 4x1/4 oz. at the rear end of the 6s chassis (picture 1)
PL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back