Senton Senton 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldManRc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello,
I'm new to the RC world.
I bought a Senton 3s as my first vehicle.
There is a large church parking lot adjacent to my backyard that I would like to run it on.
What would be a good set of rear tires to purchase that I could drift around the corners on a black top surface?
I also would like to get a new body for it. Something along the lines of a pickup truck. I have absolutely no idea what bodies will fit this chassis.
Like I said, I am brand new to this and would really appreciate any help with these two questions.
Thanks,
Jim

Welcome to the Forum!!

If Senton's use a 12mm hex for the tires. your best bet is probably going to be slicks. (no tread) Probably want the hardest composite you can get, will break to spin easier.
It doesn't look as pretty, but another option is you can take your current tires or some old worn tires you haven't tossed out yet, and fit them into some PVC piping. Just not many off the shelf options unfortunately.

Welcome to the Forum!!

If Senton's use a 12mm hex for the tires. your best bet is probably going to be slicks. (no tread) Probably want the hardest composite you can get, will break to spin easier.
It doesn't look as pretty, but another option is you can take your current tires or some old worn tires you haven't tossed out yet, and fit them into some PVC piping. Just not many off the shelf options unfortunately.

They use 14mm hex

Gotcha! So then I would still probably look for some Slicks, hardest composite you can find. The power system in the Senton 3s just isn't going to be enough to spin the tires fast enough to constantly break traction, which is that drift style you're looking for. You can try to gear it down to try and get the wheels to spin faster, but no more top end speed, and Heat is always a factor when playing with setups like that.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.
Anyone have an idea of a truck body that will fit on the senton 3s chassis?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back