Senton chassis hitting the ground.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pretty set on the UDR just for the realism until I saw what a pain it is to work on.

Close call.

Good save!

I would agree though, the Mojave does appear to handle better overall.

Not only does it handle Better.
It just appears to float over rough terrain the Faster you go.
It's hard to describe til you experience it for yourself.

I mentioned my Mojave story before.. So I won't post the novel again here.
Just know that the Mojaves have earned their street creds. They are the real deal.

Close call.

Good save!

Not only does it handle Better.
It just appears to float over rough terrain the Faster you go.
It's hard to describe til you experience it for yourself.

I mentioned my Mojave story before.. So I won't post the novel again here.
Just know that the Mojaves have earned their street creds. They are the real deal.
It is essentially just a bigger beefier Senton isn't it? Most of the Arrma stuff seems to be same design across the board?

It is essentially just a bigger beefier Senton isn't it? Most of the Arrma stuff seems to be same design across the board?

I guess you can say that..

It's more like a tank.

How was the landing??? Every single time I've sent my big rock flying i picture your tyohon upon landing. A little less now that I've done it a bunch but I was super scared I was gonna snap it the first dozen or so big jumps 🤣
I'm running those Mp9 shocks and they take the big sends so well. I don't believe it is chassis slapping very much as all, might be part of why I havnt broken one yet. 🤷‍♂️
Its a plastic chassis, is all. They just break. Its a thing. Good Driver skill, will determine the edge of any models design limits.
4x4 chassis are more durable with 2s running. Less weight, with less Big Air.
Adding 3s and 4s packs make it what it is.
RC's were never really designed to send them at all. That became a competitive marketting thing. Extreme bashing.

Last edited:
If you jump a 1/10 scale RC 10 feet off the ground(weak AF), that’s the equivalent of 100 feet on a full scale.

You think a stadium truck or Pro-4/off-road buggy is articulating that through the arms and suspension? 😉

I was pretty set on the UDR just for the realism until I saw what a pain it is to work on. I would agree though, the Mojave does appear to handle better overall.
Not having a UDR, It still does appear to be harder to work on. Watched many UDR wrenching videos......
There have been many comparison videos of the Mojo and UDR.
You and your wallet can only judge.;)
Perhaps buy both.(y)

Not having a UDR, It still does appear to be harder to work on. Watched many UDR wrenching videos......
There have been many comparison videos of the Mojo and UDR.
You and your wallet can only judge.;)
Perhaps buy both.(y)
Don't tempt me with a good time.
If you jump a 1/10 scale RC 10 feet off the ground(weak AF), that’s the equivalent of 100 feet on a full scale.

You think a stadium truck or Pro-4/off-road buggy is articulating that through the arms and suspension? 😉
Definitely not. And like I said, I am not at all into "bashing" or ridiculous jumps. I just want the suspension to work as well as possible on ~1/10 scale bumps which is why the UDR is so appealing to me.

I just got My Senton put back together yesterday after upgrading to brushless. 3S was a bit much and honestly, for what I like to do, 2S is more fun.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back