Seriously good and creative Notorious stunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a roof that leaks sucks. Finding the shingle(s) that are damaged. And Roofs can cost 10's of thousands.:giggle:
Been there.
Caught my son before with his friends running and stomping on my roof. It got ugly for him real fast.:mad: Neighbors called to tell me. I wasn't home. 13 year olds........ What do they know or care? Dangerous and all!!
I admit it, 100% I would've been doing it too if I were a youngin with a modern day rc!🤣 and my paw woulda tanned my hyde for it too!!😉😂🍻
Now "in the know"..good gosh no!! Think it cost us around $4k to do it ourselves..crazy. Shingle roof, low pitch. We put ice and water barrier over the whole thing under "lifetime" shingles.. hoping it outlasts me..not likely, but🤞😉😂🍻

Yeah my last Flat roof Complete tear down and insulation ( no shingles) cost me $12k back in 2001, on 9/11 to be exact.:rolleyes:
It lasted exactly 20 years like I was told. I am due for another simple layover this time, only a 20ft x 40Ft, flat roof. Small.
I'm getting quoted prices of double $12k now for a simple roof layover now.:mad: What a rip off. I rather patch it myself where needed.
I think its cheaper to rent a house these days. And Screw it.

Last edited:
I did steel roofing for about a year. You know what really sucks about starting those jobs early in the AM to beat the heat? Dew...... steel roofing and dew make for a dangerous situation. I slid down a few.. if your lucky there is a gutter to catch.
I don't get on roofs much anymore unless absolutely necessary 🤣

There's those steel roofs with gravel/asphalt or rubberized surfaces..
They "should" be a bit safer to stomp across in the mornings...
You think?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back