Seriously good and creative Notorious stunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran across this and haven't seen anyone do this with an RC or even mention it. Not sure how good it is for the roof, probably a rental! :ROFLMAO:

Future method of quickly getting up there -to do roof inspections, after a hail storm..

Best stunt truck on the market hands down. I love mine. Air control takes a lot of practice because it rotates so fast, but that truck will do things no other truck can do.
Not gonna disagree. Don't have one, but there is the venerable Tekno MT410 and TC Jambo that match up quite closely to the Noto. I gotta imagine a 6S powered MT410 flips faster than most any rc on the market. Had one, never ran 6s in it though, was stupid on 4s. I converted it to ET48 chassis since I never really took to the stunting aspect of bashing.. gets too expensive for me.

I definitely want a Notorious next, really easy choice. I want something that is made for stunts, Noto does it with ease. Should I decide I'm not a fan of the handling with a short wheelbase, a Kraton chassis swap fixes that and will already have Backflip MTs instead of the lowly regarded Copperheads that come on the Kraton.
Glad i'm not the only one who noticed that. Don't get me wrong, the outcast is great, but I've never seen an Arrma corner THAT fast ;)
Haha, it was definitely sped up but I just assumed he was cutting down on time between stunts for keeping the video shorter

MT410 VS Notorious-

Which one is better in general? They both kinda fill the same shoes. From what I've read that tekno is a beast in terms of reliability. The Notorious is sure to be cheaper to maintain and get parts for (jrc).
Hmm..
Good question. I'm sure there's folks here with both, or have had both. I didn't mean to suggest the Noto isn't the king of 6s stunt trucks by any means, just pointing out other options. The v2 TC Jambo isn't really in the same class of the other 2 from a durability perspective IMO. Just based off my experience of course. Even though I haven't had a Jambo or Noto, I do have a v2 TC Kronos and v5 Arrmas. I feel the Arrma's are tougher. V3 TC'S like the Kagama and Spark look promising, should be much closer to a v5 Arrma I think, we'll have to see how they hold up.
As to the Tekno, quality is the advantage I feel. Arrma's are more robust, but less precise and lower overall quality. They get sloppy more quickly for me, like at the pivots, balls and hinge points of the arms. Many feel the Tekno diffs are better, IDK since I never subjected my Tekno diffs to 6s power. My Arrma's have been 6s since day one, to which they've held up quite well for me. I'm a stock power, light basher though.

MT410 VS Notorious-

Which one is better in general? They both kinda fill the same shoes. From what I've read that tekno is a beast in terms of reliability. The Notorious is sure to be cheaper to maintain and get parts for (jrc).
Hmm..
Weak spots on both trucks. Strengths for both. In addition to what @KnowAir said, the arrma gets the nod for interchangeability, aftermarket support, good durability. The tekno gets the nod for overall better quality, better handling, better materials, more reliability.

I'd personally say the tekno gets the win since owning mine, and it's miles above any arrma, but they are both good options.

Good question. I'm sure there's folks here with both, or have had both. I didn't mean to suggest the Noto isn't the king of 6s stunt trucks by any means, just pointing out other options. The v2 TC Jambo isn't really in the same class of the other 2 from a durability perspective IMO. Just based off my experience of course. Even though I haven't had a Jambo or Noto, I do have a v2 TC Kronos and v5 Arrmas. I feel the Arrma's are tougher. V3 TC'S like the Kagama and Spark look promising, should be much closer to a v5 Arrma I think, we'll have to see how they hold up.
As to the Tekno, quality is the advantage I feel. Arrma's are more robust, but less precise and lower overall quality. They get sloppy more quickly for me, like at the pivots, balls and hinge points of the arms. Many feel the Tekno diffs are better, IDK since I never subjected my Tekno diffs to 6s power. My Arrma's have been 6s since day one, to which they've held up quite well for me. I'm a stock power, light basher though.

Weak spots on both trucks. Strengths for both. In addition to what @KnowAir said, the arrma gets the nod for interchangeability, aftermarket support, good durability. The tekno gets the nod for overall better quality, better handling, better materials, more reliability.

I'd personally say the tekno gets the win since owning mine, and it's miles above any arrma, but they are both good options.

Thanks for the input guys!

Need to throw one on the ol Christmas list lol.

Good stunts indeed! Clearly mom and dads house, or he's just an idiot..
I'd whoop my kids azz if I caught him doing that! Glad we had girls!!🤣🤣
I would never chance ruining shingles on my roof.:rolleyes:
I enjoy watching him do it however.:LOL: Great driving.

I know a roof that leaks sucks. Finding the shingle(s) that are damaged. And Roofs can cost 10's of thousands.:giggle:
Been there.
Caught my son before with his friends running and stomping on my roof. It got ugly for him real fast.:mad: Neighbors called to tell me. I wasn't home. 13 year olds........ What do they know or care? Dangerous and all!!

I know a roof that leaks sucks. Finding the shingle(s) that are damaged. And Roofs can cost 10's of thousands.:giggle:
Been there.
Caught my son before with his friends running and stomping on my roof. It got ugly for him real fast.:mad: Neighbors called to tell me. I wasn't home. 13 year olds........ What do they know or care? Dangerous and all!!

I did steel roofing for about a year. You know what really sucks about starting those jobs early in the AM to beat the heat? Dew...... steel roofing and dew make for a dangerous situation. I slid down a few.. if your lucky there is a gutter to catch.
I don't get on roofs much anymore unless absolutely necessary 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back