Servo Notorious V5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go with Savox 2210 over the 1210. Brushless will hold up better over coreless for big sends. That being said I just sent my 2210 to Savox for repair/replacement... Hopefully your circuit board doesn't fry like mine did.

Hello. Going to bump this up instead of asking the same question.

Are there any other recommended servos (50-$100)? Which servo saver do you folks recommend?

I'm a noob. Links are appreciated. 🙂

Last edited:

Are there any other recommended servos? Which servo saver do you folks recommend?
I have a Power HD 40kg, p/n A-40CHV in my Notorious. I think it was $70. It's been great. Quick & powerful, no problem with the 6s backflips. I'm running a Basherqueen servo saver.

Are there any other recommended servos? Which servo saver do you folks recommend?
You didn't answer how much you wanna spend yet. The recommendations weigh pretty heavily on your budget. Best middle of the road option is probably one of the A81 servos from AGF. You can decide whether you want torque or speed to be more important. I recommend running at least a Glitch Buster if not a 2s lipo receiver pack or external BEC if you still have stock ESC. For saver you can generally go Hot Racing or whatever other amazon knockoff like Sharegoo, they will all be better than stock.

You didn't answer how much you wanna spend yet. The recommendations weigh pretty heavily on your budget. Best middle of the road option is probably one of the A81 servos from AGF. You can decide whether you want torque or speed to be more important. I recommend running at least a Glitch Buster if not a 2s lipo receiver pack or external BEC if you still have stock ESC. For saver you can generally go Hot Racing or whatever other amazon knockoff like Sharegoo, they will all be better than stock.
$50 - 100? Probably torque over speed. What is the bec or glitch buster for?

$50 - 100? Probably torque over speed. What is the bec or glitch buster for?
The stock ESC doesn't really have enough amperage for stronger servos. At best you won't get full performance, at worst you will brown out and lose signal on hard turns.

https://www.amazon.com/AGFRC-50KG-Digital-Steering-Servo-High-Torque/dp/B0C6KDK78T/

This servo comes in right under 100 with a 10% checkbox coupon if you're an Amazon prime member.

https://www.amazon.com/AGFRC-50KG-Digital-Steering-Servo-High-Torque/dp/B0B2VMJXKN/?th=1

This one is just over but leans more to the torque side over speed.

Which servo saver do you folks recommend?
Amazon: Steering upgrade for Notorious/Kraton 6s

This one has everything you need for $26. Even if you don't use the entire package, the saver plus the aluminum bell crank and the bearings will give you a decent upgrade. The spring is stiff so I leave the adjustable collar in the loosest position against the chassis.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 9.17.10 PM.png

Back