Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrma does not do any discounts at all on rigs unfortunately, even if the site has a say $50 off a $500 purchase Arrma/Horizon doesn't allow discounts or coupons to be used.

We got a wonderful Black Friday discount on the almighty Granite Voltage last year…

Oof, that's a shame. Thanks for the info.
No problem👍🏼 but ya definitely sucks for sure, only discounts I've seen are on like the voltage.
We got a wonderful Black Friday discount on the almighty Granite Voltage last year…
Ya voltage is only sale I've seen but nothing else unfortunately

I know - if I didn't already have a few, I'd be in on that. Hoping for a deal on a K8S EXB to finally push me over the edge into the 8S line.
I mean it's an insane good deal its hard to pass for sure especially at the price of a 3s rig. But damn it why can't they have the MEXB on sale too😔

Good grief that’s a good deal for the Kraton exb, thank you for posting about the deal! I decided to not get any more cars this year and look for my first 6s car next year…Might be a good idea to do it in stages. Get this now and leave it in the box until I can swing the electrics next year 🤔

Crap, that's a great deal. I am now on the fence between getting this and a Talion. I really want the Talion for racing (where the Kraton wouldn't be allowed) but right now I can't justify buying both.

However, if I find a deal on the Talion (And I know from you guys I won't), i'll jump all over it.

Horizon pre-black friday deal. 😁
30% off select items, and just so happens they were exactly what a was looking for. 😉 I’ve been meaning to get a fourth mini.. 😂 and I’ve also been meaning to buy the stuff to rebuild my V4 K6s. So I killed two birds with one stone so to speak. Kinda like buy an EXB and get a free mini, is how it worked out for me. PERFECT!! 😎

ABD6B98D-1634-4337-BBE5-99EDD60D304D.png

Last edited:
Arrma does not do any discounts at all on rigs unfortunately, even if the site has a say $50 off a $500 purchase Arrma/Horizon doesn't allow discounts or coupons to be used.
Had to get it lol

9A7D95E3-3E3E-4D0E-9D0F-C04CC4D0B12D.png

Horizon pre-black friday deal. 😁
30% off select items, and just so happens they were exactly what a was looking for! 😉 I’ve been meaning to get a fourth mini.. 😂 and I’ve also been meaning to buy the stuff to rebuild my V4 K6s. So I killed two birds with one stone so to speak. Kinda like buy an EXB and get a free mini, is how it worked out for me. PERFECT!! 😎

View attachment 179097
Nice I got the kraton I couldn’t believe it!

Good grief that’s a good deal for the Kraton exb, thank you for posting about the deal! I decided to not get any more cars this year and look for my first 6s car next year…Might be a good idea to do it in stages. Get this now and leave it in the box until I can swing the electrics next year 🤔
That’s what I’m doing too good to pass up!

That’s what I’m doing too good to pass up!
You go man!! I’m stopping myself. If I got that it would be difficult getting my wife the cricut set up she really wants for Christmas.
Priorities I keep telling myself…

Had to get it lol

View attachment 179098

Nice I got the kraton I couldn’t believe it!
Ya very rarely they will do this and is very hard to pass up at that price for sure. If I didn't have my beefed out K6s I'd be all over it. Makes me wonder if they are going to get rid of the EXB and go to the RTR EXB which would suck IMO.

I really need to get one…

Well I bet the Talion and Outcast sold well. I might jump on it and hold it until spring. I also promised myself that I wouldn't get anymore this year. And I still have 2 other Kratons

Back