Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya very rarely they will do this and is very hard to pass up at that price for sure. If I didn't have my beefed out K6s I'd be all over it. Makes me wonder if they are going to get rid of the EXB and go to the RTR EXB which would suck IMO.
I was wondering same I’m like watch they come out with updated exb lol

I was wondering same I’m like watch they come out with updated exb lol
Well the Kraton was the first, probably time for a update anyway, so dump stock

You go man!! I’m stopping myself. If I got that it would be difficult getting my wife the cricut set up she really wants for Christmas.
Priorities I keep telling myself…
Good grief I can’t get it off my mind that’s such a good deal. I just can’t see them or similar being as cheap next year with all that’s going on. I imagine everything is just going to be more expensive. And by the time things calm down and inflated prices dissipate… future cost will have caught up anyway.
Ugh 🙄

Good grief I can’t get it off my mind that’s such a good deal. I just can’t see them or similar being as cheap next year with all that’s going on. I imagine everything is just going to be more expensive. And by the time things calm down and inflated prices dissipate… future cost will have caught up anyway.
Ugh 🙄
Screw this I’m getting my wife’s Xmas present. Not thinking bout it anymore. Ever.

Fast Eddy sealed Bearing Kits for 6S vehicles are back on sale at Tower Hobbies - 25% off today only (November 12, 2021) - Normally $21.99, on sale for $16.49 using code 24HOURS

https://www.towerhobbies.com/product/sealed-bearing-kit-arrma-kraton-6s-blx/TFE2628.html

Castle Mamba XLX 2 ESC on sale - 25% off - normally $249.95, on sale for $187.46 using the same coupon code above:

https://www.towerhobbies.com/product/mamba-xlx-2-15-8s-33.6v-esc-with-20a-bec/CSE010016700.html

Both good deals here

Screw this I’m getting my wife’s Xmas present. Not thinking bout it anymore. Ever.
Hey man, haven't you heard!? No one's allowed to say Xmas without express permission from Traxxas!! Haha😂
But seriously, I'm sure she'll appreciate your decision 👍

Hey man, haven't you heard!? No one's allowed to say Xmas without express permission from Traxxas!! Haha😂
But seriously, I'm sure she'll appreciate your decision 👍
Yeah, fiddlestick that. The only rule I follow is no Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving.
And yes she does! Very much so 😍

Subbed, need parts for my new kexb....
What's your flavor? High speed, crazy sends or ?
I'm just a light duty basher, so I typically get rtr take offs as far as electrics go.
I prefer to run 4s if it gives enough power.
The Kexb I just finished up with max6, rocket 4092 and a generic servo from amazon.
It will need 6s due to the weight of everything I'm guessing..
Quick shake down this am was good, but effing rain now😔

amain hobbies: Pre-Black Friday Flash Sale - $100 off an Arrma Notorious (2020) (normally $549.99, on sale for $449.99 (18% off)):

https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-...unt-truck-blue-ara106044t2/p-qqzqtzrqbczxactz

EDIT - looks like they only have 12 in stock. But also remember it is a V4 as @slick2500 noted below

Notorious V4.jpg

Last edited:
Back