Limitless Should i sell one or keep both?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmofreaker

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I've been thinking about selling a couple of my cars and stick with a few,spending too much money on them all the time. I just put my kraton 8s exb on offer up. What would you do, sell one speed car or keep them both.

20220928_122737.jpg

20220928_122643.jpg

Idk man. It's always good to have 2 of each type (road, basher, crawler, etc) so when 1 breaks you still have another one ret-to-go!! :unsure:😁

There is so much love and sweat in both, I could not sell either one.(y)
But you are talking to a guy who never sold any Rigs, 17 in all since the late 1980's.
Space is a problem. I have my eyes on a few new rigs. Room is just a big issue for me now. So I stopped buying.\
My last recent one is a TLRT. I have my eyes on a Tekno SCT. Cant do it though. Maybe I should sell mine off now. 6 of them are vintage rigs/ shelfers that I do run on occasion.
My son yesterday destroyed my vintage RC10L Pan car, my very first Hobby grade kit. it is geared as a speed runner on BLX setup. I found parts that used to be $4.00 List for $37.00 on Ebay. NOS. Ouch. When new, the RC10L kit was only $110.00 back then. He wanted to drive it. Knew he couldn't handle it, but I couldn't say no to him.:giggle:
All my rigs sit in running condition, they never sit broken. I'm anal about that.
Idk man. It's always good to have 2 of each type (road, basher, crawler, etc) so when 1 breaks you still have another one ret-to-go!! :unsure:😁
Always need at least 2 rigs.
One is always down at some point, till you get parts and that sucks. I always need my Rc fix. Need a rig to drive. Having 17 is no problem for me. Except storage issues no doubt.

Last edited:
There is so much love and sweat in both, I could not sell either one.(y)
But you are talking to a guy who never sold any Rigs, 17 in all since the late 1980's.
Space is a problem. I have my eyes on a few new rigs. Room is just a big issue for me now. So I stopped buying.\
My last recent one is a TLRT. I have my eyes on a Tekno SCT. Cant do it though. Maybe I should sell mine off now. 6s of them are vintage rigs/ shelfers that I do run on occasion.
My son yesterday destroyed my vintage RC10L an car, it is geared as a speed runner on BLX setup. I found parts that used to be $4.00 List for $37.00 on Ebay. Ouch. When new, the RC10L kit was only $110.00 back then. He wanted to drive it. Knew he couldn't handle it, but I couldn't say no to him.:giggle:
All my rigs sit in running condition, they never sit broken. I'm anal about that.

Always need at least 2 rigs.
One is always down at some point, till you get parts and that sucks.
I'm the same way, if I break or crash, I fix it usually on the same day. The problem is that I spent over 20 grand on this hobby in 2 years

I've been thinking about selling a couple of my cars and stick with a few,spending too much money on them all the time. I just put my kraton 8s exb on offer up. What would you do, sell one speed car or keep them both.

View attachment 246490

View attachment 246491
If you're just trying to save money I would keep both but shelf one as much as possible.
If you're trying to make a few extra dollars I would flip a coin as both would be equally hard to part with.

After I paint my Axis PL Typhon bidy , I wil be working on the TLR XXT @N.Mango had given to me.
It is cream puff in superb condition, well cared for. I will do the same.
My son won't be driving that one.:LOL:

If you're just trying to save money I would keep both but shelf one as much as possible.
If you're trying to make a few extra dollars I would flip a coin as both would be equally hard to part with.
Yeah, maybe I will just finish the one and put it on the shelf, my wife says I'm going to regret it if I sell one and it's has a brand new spc chassis and stuff on it. The twin, I'm waiting for some ram jam shafts to finish from the crash Saturday ,should be here Friday, weather permitting.

Only $272 until the end of Sept. Amain. Coupon code
Oh crap.. Please don't entice me to buy it NOW.:sick:
TYVM...but .........no.

VIPBOX04!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I have tires, body and electrics in my bin for it just collecting dust.

Last edited:
After I paint my Axis PL Typhon bidy , I wil be working on the TLR XXT @N.Mango had given to me.
It is cream puff in superb condition, well cared for. I will do the same.
My son won't be driving that one.:LOL:
I cant wait to see her in all her glory after you're done with her!:love:
(still got some spare parts coming your way):)

Imo. I wanted to turn my v1 into a basher, but I have spent so much time I decided that I needed two speedruns vehicles. Since I rarely bash. Along with being a gt and open wheel. Makes the challenge of fun
Probably when they start working on finishing my road, I might be done with speed runs,luckily I have been running there for a couple of years.

One word -

Backups

If you speed run, you must always have a backup vehicle waiting AND Ready.
So I'd say keep them.

View attachment 246490

View attachment 246491
Wow! Those are beautiful!! I have no knowledge of speed runners.. I'm a slow mo dirt guy myself. But I'm with @SrC .. Ive been in the hobby since the 80's, never sold a single one of 'em, just not in me. Sure, I've destroyed an thrown away a few, but selling my babies just ain't in me. LOL.
Glad to get it off my chest.. did I help ya? 🤣🤣😁

Wow! Those are beautiful!! I have no knowledge of speed runners.. I'm a slow mo dirt guy myself. But I'm with @SrC .. Ive been in the hobby since the 80's, never sold a single one of 'em, just not in me. Sure, I've destroyed an thrown away a few, but selling my babies just ain't in me. LOL.
Glad to get it off my chest.. did I help ya? 🤣🤣😁
Yeah, I will probably keep both cars,but will sell my kraton, takes up a lot of room inside my house, I still have the 3s typhon and talion exb to play with for bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back