Limitless Should i sell one or keep both?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking about selling a couple of my cars and stick with a few,spending too much money on them all the time. I just put my kraton 8s exb on offer up. What would you do, sell one speed car or keep them both.

View attachment 246490

View attachment 246491
I would say no sense keeping 2 speed cars.

I have a felony I use for speed runs, talion for off road bashing and a talion I use for on road bashing. I do want an Infraction for more on-road bashing but you get the idea. How different of a path do/did you take with speed runs?

I would say no sense keeping 2 speed cars.

I have a felony I use for speed runs, talion for off road bashing and a talion I use for on road bashing. I do want an Infraction for more on-road bashing but you get the idea. How different of a path do/did you take with speed runs?
Maybe I just need to get back into it,took a break and didn't do much of speed runs over the last two months

I'm the same way, if I break or crash, I fix it usually on the same day. The problem is that I spent over 20 grand on this hobby in 2 years
I feel you bro. I have 23 arrma rigs and it will be one year in the hobby next month. This hobby is addicting and expensive and my credit cards hate me.
SmartSelect_20220928_120740_Edge.jpg

Yeah, I will probably keep both cars,but will sell my kraton, takes up a lot of room inside my house, I still have the 3s typhon and talion exb to play with for bashing.
I don't blame ya, selling what you don't use is the sensible thing to do, and space constraints too..
Sell while it's still relevant is the best option. Unfortunately, I'm non sensible, so I have rc's that are completely outdated and irrelevant, LOL..good news for me is a 32x30 mave cave to store them in!!👌😉🍻😎

If speed running was my thing I'd probably keep them in case I'd crash one, but that's me.

Yeah, I will probably keep both cars,but will sell my kraton, takes up a lot of room inside my house, I still have the 3s typhon and talion exb to play with for bashing.
Keep them both. I think in the long run, you'll be happy you did.

+1 on holding on to them for a bit.

If you make to to 4-6 months with no interest in using them then maybe look at selling/breaking them down. (more money in selling the parts vs selling whole)
I have gone through little pauses in the hobby but always find myself going back to it.

I feel you bro. I have 23 arrma rigs and it will be one year in the hobby next month. This hobby is addicting and expensive and my credit cards hate me.
I would say your credit cards love you :ROFLMAO:. Also, what is "Beast"?

+1 on holding on to them for a bit.

If you make to to 4-6 months with no interest in using them then maybe look at selling/breaking them down. (more money in selling the parts vs selling whole)
I have gone through little pauses in the hobby but always find myself going back to it.
Yeah, I've taking breaks off and on for 25 years

Yeah, I've taking breaks off and on for 25 years
Me too..hot n heavy for a couple years, then nothing for a few..then repeat..
I will say, and sure you already know, but you certainly won't get anything near what you've put in by selling one of these beauties. I do feel for ya, it's a difficult decision...
Maybe you should uh, pull that band-aid off quick, so it don't sting so bad..🤣🤣🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back