Show us your D!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2015GTRBE

Patrick Bateman ?
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Talion
If you clicked on that super fast, well you have the answer to that nagging theory in your head ?

D...og! I know there are dog lovers in here, sorry cats can’t play in here.

I’ll start, this is Orion my Siberian Husky who is 1.5 yrs old.

I never take pics of him ?. Let’s see your doggo.

God your beautiful! and the dogs gorgeous too ! :D

You look like joe Manganiello!!! I'm not gay but if I was... OMG ;)

But theres a thread In the premium members section that has a show us your pets so if you donate to the forum you can totally check out my pets and other premium members pets too :D

No wonder I didn’t see it when I searched for a similar thread. I might as well, I was giving this forum a test drive but I think I like it. I had to look that dude up lol, I remember him now from one of the super hero movies

No wonder I didn’t see it when I searched for a similar thread. I might as well, I was giving this forum a test drive but I think I like it.

I did on day 1 and glad I did, this forum is amazing the people here are the most helpful I've found anywhere and some really cool friendships along the way! :D

Here's my 2 babies,Jake the Red/white one is Jake a rescue dog we welcomed to our home 3 yrs ago-not sure how old he is- vet says about 4-5 yrs old now & he's a sweetheart but is still afraid of anything Loud!
The Black/white is Bendi a purebred Australian Shepard we bought at 2 months old and She is 5 yrs old now and a Frisbee Champion & my baby girl!

Attachments

• Family 021.jpg
    Family 021.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 55
  • Family 006.jpg
    Family 006.jpg
    770.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Family 022.jpg
    Family 022.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 54
Here's my 2 babies,Jake the Red/white one is Jake a rescue dog we welcomed to our home 3 yrs ago-not sure how old he is- vet says about 4-5 yrs old now & he's a sweetheart but is still afraid of anything Loud!
The Black/white is Bendi a purebred Australian Shepard we bought at 2 months old and She is 5 yrs old now and a Frisbee Champion & my baby girl!

Jake looks Corgi mixed and I love Aussies. Very nice ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back