Sketer 1/10 MT from Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will work well. Had the Castle equivalent in mine. MMX 2200kv. Basically same setup. I used a 17t pinion. Was pretty fast, and plenty of power.

But still, same exact setup in the OC4S V2, and it will do a standing backflip, also higher top speed. MT410 would not do standing backflip. Almost would.
I just realized the g2 2250kv is a 4278 can size. Will that fit behind the esc in the mt410? Might require esc relocation?

I just realized the g2 2250kv is a 4278 can size. Will that fit behind the esc in the mt410? Might require esc relocation?
Might be tight. I relocated the ESC to the M2C plate on top of the center diff.

1664151512734.png

To make matters worse the sensor wire coming out of the esc is the opposite end to the battery leads..!!
So even less chance of fitting the ESC in stock location.... 😩
HobbyWing really didn't think this out very well 🤣🤣

Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 07.40.25.png

Sorry, I should have clarified that better. Will you have any Sketer parts for sale?
I didn’t really have too many extras for it yet… so I may have a few items but not many… just mainly the truck will be for sale.. I’m sure a lot of the Kronos parts that I’ll be posting may be cross compatible?

I broke a left rear link. So I used a pivot ball and rod end from the 6s Arrma line. Screw it. I also had to use a smaller bolt for the pivot ball. It wasn't even a bad landing 🤷

20220927_134850.jpg
20220927_142525.jpg
20220927_141554.jpg
20220927_142505.jpg
20220927_164601.jpg

Wrench,bash,repeat,right!? Oh, wait..that's not an Arrma! You can't do that!! LOL🤣👌🍻
Whatever it takes🤘😎😁
Yeah. I have to work with what I got since I'm spending zero dollars on new parts. I think that my plan is, once I run out of spares, I just won't jump these things anymore. Until I recover one day, which I estimate is around 5 years (best case scenario).

Sketer did well the other day at the bike park. I only had like one bad landing. I guess the stock tires were keeping things under control. I do prefer to do double backflips with the Kaiju tires, but that is more risky. Hehe :

Last edited:
I had to calibrate my ESC so that it would stop draining my battery too much. I noticed that one of my cells was 2.84V during the last run. So I went with the following :

Setting #2 (lipo cells) option #4 (4s lipo battery)
Setting #3 (LVC) : option #4 ( auto high)

After the run with those settings, my LVC was 3.7V with 10% battery left. Perfect 👍

Arrma is made in China too 🤷🤣

Except for the Maxx crap motor mount and spur gear cover ( made out of plastic) 🤷🤷🤣😂. I have about $1k into the V2 Maxx so that I can send it as high as possible without it breaking more often 🤷
I like my skeeter of coarse parts are harder to find but not for long I think quality is on par with arrma

Selling my corally rigs. Just have not had good luck with them. Had high hopes for my sketer. My kronos xtr has been better, but still sub par

Selling my corally rigs. Just have not had good luck with them. Had high hopes for my sketer. My kronos xtr has been better, but still sub par
I've been having a lot of problems with my kronos xtr lately been out five times in a row and broke it every time. some were my fault though but for some reason I love it :)

I've been lucky I guess. I did the @razorrc upgrades and put a Max8 system in it with a 16t pinion. Plenty of power on 4s. It's been a couple years and no issues except a leaky shock out of the box that I tried everything to fix. I replaced it with a new on from jennyrc. I'd probably consider myself a regular driver. My BRCC is now a loaner RC to my friends when they come over.

Just for reference, the TC radix 4s and 6s do use different driveline components. The 4s uses "molded" steel just like RC, TRX..

View attachment 193944

Someone posted this a while back..looks killer(in promo vid anyway). If 1/10 did it for me, I'd be interested. Unfortunately 1/10 is just to fussy in terms of terrain so not for me.
Once I got a taste of 1/8 scale, there was no turning back. They just roll over so much more obstacles more easily. TBH, I stay away from road cars/trucks for similar reasons.. I don't haul my rigs to run them. I'm lucky I have plenty of space at home, but no sizeable blacktop so, no road rigs for me😁
The skeeter is really just a short chassis 1/8 scale

Back