Kraton Slick's Kraton 6s EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange now that I put the motor mount back in it spins just fine and there is a little bit of play in there 🤷‍♂️

FML.................................... idk how this happened I had everything dry fit together and was taking it back apart then it just snapped and now I can't even get the damn thing out.

Do you have a pair of vice grips? Looks like there might be enough thread sticking up to grab and twist out.

Do you have a pair of vice grips? Looks like there might be enough thread sticking up to grab and twist out.
I tried and it just broke off more............. I already ordered a new mount from Jenny's then was like man I should just get the PPS mount.

e
I tried and it just broke off more............. I already ordered a new mount from Jenny's then was like man I should just get the PPS mount.
I coulda sent ya one of the stock ones! And yes those Pps mounts are amazing! I have em on almost all my 6s rigs .. almost haha

Last edited:
Looking good.

I highly recommend upgrading the Max6 fan. I use a WFO racing shroud to fit a 40mm server fan to it. I hit high ESC temps mid pack, until I added the 40mm.

20211028_144906.jpg

Looking good.

I highly recommend upgrading the Max6 fan. I use a WFO racing shroud to fit a 40mm server fan to it. I hit high ESC temps mid pack, until I added the 40mm.

View attachment 184215
WFO fan shroud is on the way, 40x28x40mm server fan is on the way as well. The stock fans on these things are bad, my other Max6 fan didn't even last 1 bash.
e

I coulda sent ya one of the stock ones! And yes those Pps mounts are amazing! I have em on almost all my 6s rigs .. almost haha
I have a V1 PPS mount on my Outcast 6s good stuff.
That center tower brace is what is going to bend ur chassis backwards. Happened on both my trucks. Exb chassis or not.

You bent the chassis on the Mojave?

Last edited:
Ya same exact thing happened to me. So I pulled a PPS mount V1 off another truck to use and replace that one with its original mount. I think I’ll go PPS for now on it’s so easy to adjust the gear lash.
Sure you can do the same all four corners. You might find you want a little longer stop in the rear. It’s easy to measure. Just push the truck down to where you feel is a safe bottom and then mark the shock shaft where the end of the shock body is at that point. Take the shock off the truck and measure that distance from the perch to the line and that is your bump stop total. I would add a mm or two to that measure because they will compress somewhat under load. And they don’t last forever. They will break after a certain level of abuse, so check them after each bash to ensure they didn’t split or break. You will get a feel for how long they last depending on your setup and bashing level.
Ok thanks that’s some great setup advice I will be doing the front and back then on my exb Kraton when I get to it!

Doneish.
Still waiting on my 3DRC order that got lost by the USPS. And I just ordered some rear mud guards and some shock shocks.

20211211_222353.jpg
20211211_221710.jpg
20211211_221738.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back