Kraton Slider chassis builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the diameter of the Kraton Copperhead 2 tires?

Think they're roughly the same. Wheelbase is the biggest difference I think.

Not a bad plan. FWIW, both the Typhon 6s blx and TLR Typhon rtr's are @$419. Aside from having another radio I don't need, that's alot of rc for the money.. that's how they get us..🤣🤣
if i had the cash.....

No matter how I crunch the numbers till my brain hurts I can't do it cheaper than a new kraton 6s v5 for 550.
Add to this... that is with a 35kg servo I already have. That would be the only plus. If I use the leftover noto servo it's a little cheaper because I don't have a 25t servo arm for the 35kg. Then it would be close but still over 550. Ugh.
Whoa! Thanks man!

Add to this... that is with a 35kg servo I already have. That would be the only plus. If I use the leftover noto servo it's a little cheaper because I don't have a 25t servo arm for the 35kg. Then it would be close but still over 550. Ugh.

Whoa! Thanks man!

@joostin420 is the man. I don't know how he does it, and I don't care! Love folks getting them a good deal passed on!

Last edited:
Resurrected thread. New Arrma Kraton EXB is at 700 w lots of goodies. New reg 6s Kraton is 550 & upgrades to make it good is over 700. Nice job Arrma. 👏 Used slider chassis & leftover parts to make a beater, 485....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back