Big Rock Slipper clutch upgrqde problems lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrockcliff27

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
OK I upgraded to the metal slipper clutch from outcast 4s in my big rock and now it's making a grinding g noise in the back diff
Probably blew it up guna take it apart now but any ideas what to upgrade help should u get the metal input gears and metal front and back diffs as well? Or is it the motor bearing?
Also I forgot it seems it's too big for the motor casting and is grinding the plastic down as well??

No telling without tearing it down. I replaced my rear diff and input gears with metal ones along with HR yokes. Front is 100% stock as the rear takes more direct torque. Check both bearings on slipper as well as input bearings.

Took apart the diff and everything's good. Narrowed it down to the motor and slipper clutch. When put together in the motor case it's making the noise like a spinning grinding noise when u turn the slipper clutch

Took apart the diff and everything's good. Narrowed it down to the motor and slipper clutch. When put together in the motor case it's making the noise like a spinning grinding noise when u turn the slipper clutch
There's an screw in the middle of the slipper. It's backed out... put some blue locktite on it when u put it back together

OK seems like that was loose but after tightening it up I can't get it put back in the motor case I try to screw it in all the way and then the slipper clutch binds and can't spin. And then I can't get it to line up with the front diff input 🙄 jeez this is dumb I'm going back to stock uĥhhhh
I put on a new motor mount new mesh new slipper and still its fukxed up

OK seems like that was loose but after tightening it up I can't get it put back in the motor case I try to screw it in all the way and then the slipper clutch binds and can't spin. And then I can't get it to line up with the front diff input 🙄 jeez this is dumb I'm going back to stock uĥhhhh
I put on a new motor mount new mesh new slipper and still its fukxed up
It's fine. Go online arrma website look at the exploded view of the slipper. You prob didn't put the metal piece in right. Trial and error bro you'll get it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back