So it does exist but never released. Spektrum S653 servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bukshypro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Typhon TLR
  3. Vorteks
This is mine now 😁

IMG_20230506_104341.jpg

Looks like it was considered for the Talion EXB RTR at one point but that got the S652 instead.
View attachment 297769
Based on the weight and performance(the person said the S653 was much much stronger than S652) this is a winner servo and I believe Arrma thought it would hit their margins too much if theid use it. The body is metal and servo is heavy, I hope its gonna be like 30-40kg pull. We ll see, cant wait to test it myself

HH absolutely couldn't handle this Alloy body's "pricepoint" for their RTR models.
This was probably an Upgrade servo that was superceded by another upgrade servo that Spektrum offers. We could only guess what the specs are.
No BEC voltage specs??
What voltages are allowed? is it 23 spline? or 25 spline?
Any more info to go by, from your source?
Just passed on to you as they are in the pix.
A score I guess. If they were for free.;)
Let us know how they work. Its a coreless one. (y)
There is absolutely no listing for such model number like you said.(y)
These were from 2 years ago. Never made it to full production.
Enjoy them.:)

Last edited:
HH absolutely couldn't handle this Alloy body's "pricepoint" for their RTR models.
This was probably an Upgrade servo that was superceded by another upgrade servo that Spektrum offers. We could only guess what the specs are.
No BEC voltage specs??
What voltages are allowed? is it 23 spline? or 25 spline?
Any more info to go by, from your source?
Just passed on to you as they are in the pix.
A score I guess. If they were for free.;)
Let us know how they work. Its a coreless one. (y)
There is absolutely no listing for such model number like you said.(y)
These were from 2 years ago. Never made it to full production.
Enjoy them.:)
So my source bought this from a person who probanly was a tester of all HH stuff. Tons of cars, parts, helicopters, boats and all.
The guy has 200A blx esc and other absolute relics I never heard of. No clue about the servo, gotta get home and try it

Edit. Apparently the deal was like £2000 for about 60 cars plus shuttons of spares, elevtronics, esc, motor, servos that were never released. The guy apparently had parts which were officially released months later

Pretty cool to have that kind of never released stuff. Usually stuff that isn’t released is pretty bad, but since this is Spektrum and the reputation of Spektrum servo’s this must actually be better than their current servo’s🤣.

Let us know how it performs. But if you like it, we can’t buy it🤔😄

I m yet to put together the other Typhon with the S652 in it but for now here is the video of the S653! I must say it seems strong, because this is on carpet and the car is like 5kg.

Brb w the other Typhon and the S652

In air just speed

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back