Some RC p*rn for ya!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Progress on the rigs. Almost ready for some fun.

image (13).jpg

image (12).jpg

image (11).jpg

image (10).jpg

image (9).jpg

image (8).jpg

image (7).jpg

image (6).jpg

image (5).jpg

image (4).jpg

image (3).jpg

image (2).jpg

image (1).jpg

image.jpg

@WoodiE What do you think of my anodizing and nickel plating? Did it myself. Took a lot of chemicals and it's a crazy process but it turned out pretty good.
I'm digging it a lot and I agree a Joker theme is certainly in order. It would be very fitting.

I'm kinda a joker fan myself, both from the Dark Knight and Joker. This is my computer wallpaper at the moment:

joker-new.jpg

Like I said if @jkflow will buy me the body and @Mr.Duke hydrodip it I'll definatly rock the joker theme. My wallets broke lmao but my bday is in sept...... :unsure: ;) ;)
wow that is a lot of pictures. By any chance do you work at NASA because that is the only people who are as precise as you are with those wires
Thank You! Nope just fix houses for a livin. Someone on here said they were jelly of everyone's clean wires so I was like "challenge accepted" nah jk jk I just like things neat and clean. easy for troubleshooting. @Lovestricken and I after much colaberation have come up with a sick fpv system for both rigs. The mounts are being printed or have been printed for the vtx by him and we have come up with a system that has both long range and clear signal. Many hours of back and forth and trial and error on his rig and my 2 to come up with what works. A new 3000mhz vtx is on the way for both cars and lovestrickens mounts to complete it. Amongst other stuff he has printed for me but won't tell me lol. I have the bodies painted for them but I gotta shoe goo em up and then do the crazy light setup for them, full light kit including signals, brake ,reverse, running, and headlights as well as underglow. Then both bodies have to have their cams mounted in the windshield. Almost there.

Last edited:
Man, you did a great job there, really dig it. Your parents must have bought you the much desired 64 pack of crayolas in grade school lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back