Spectrum SR6100AT stopped working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapaLegba

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a relatively new Kraton EXB that I put a spectrum SR6100AT in, matched with a DX5C. It’s been working great for a few months and then today, as I went to use it with my son the transmitter and receiver wouldn’t link.
I then tried to rebind and no lights on the SR6100 are working. When I press the button I get nada. Is the thing fried?? Any tricks I’m missing or do I need a new one?

I have a relatively new Kraton EXB that I put a spectrum SR6100AT in, matched with a DX5C. It’s been working great for a few months and then today, as I went to use it with my son the transmitter and receiver wouldn’t link.
I then tried to rebind and no lights on the SR6100 are working. When I press the button I get nada. Is the thing fried?? Any tricks I’m missing or do I need a new one?
This is the way six of mine acted and I got rid of them and mailed them to @parcou who got all of them working with the same transmitter as yours, I was using a DX3.
@parcou, do you have any remedies for this?

The one in my Infraction has been awesome, while the one I put in the Xmaxx has been spotty. I’m following this to see if there’s any fix.

Maybe they just need to be updated (programmed with latest software)

Any of you tried that (just curious).

When I got the Vorteks, the first thing i did is to rebuild and to update the software (for dx3, rx, esc, charger).

Just some idea I don’t know if it will fix your issue.

Last edited:
I have not updated them. I assume I need the cable to connect it to my computer.
Doesn’t the fact that the bind light won’t even turn on mean it’s done? Horizon support’s answer was to just send me a new one. Doesn’t do me any good for the moment but at least they are standing behind the product.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back