Kraton Spektrum 160A - oh what to do….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
My stock ESC in my Infraction died. My wife bought me a Max6 combo for it for Xmas so wasn’t fussed. Sent it in for warranty anyway and ended up with a 160A ESC as a replacement. Only two cars I haven’t upgraded are my K6s and T6s. Should I jam it in one of those? Guessing it will fit better in the Kraton?

My stock ESC in my Infraction died. My wife bought me a Max6 combo for it for Xmas so wasn’t fussed. Sent it in for warranty anyway and ended up with a 160A ESC as a replacement. Only two cars I haven’t upgraded are my K6s and T6s. Should I jam it in one of those? Guessing it will fit better in the Kraton?
Better fit for the kraton… and actually it’ll bolt right up in the infraction.

What I’d do is put it in the infraction and keep the 2050kv motor in it… then put the max6 combo in the kraton. That would be what I did! :)

Score on the 150-160a esc :)

^^^^ what he said is the same as I did with my Infraction and Kraton on the ESC. Extra on the ESC will help the electronics run better and below max.

Cool. I guess either ESC too since I believe the Spektrum 160A is a rebadged Max6 (right?). Can you use the HobbyWing programmer on Spektrum ESCs?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back