Spektrum SR6110AT just bad or back luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have listened long ago :LOL:

...So after a couple of months another one of my SR6110AT have died on me. This time the THR port. I thought it was a bad esc / bad solder connection to the motor but turns out the Spektrum receiver strikes again.

time to order a RadioLink.

Sorry about that..

I have 6110 and 6100 in all my 9 bashers from 3S to 6S. I've only had one that was bad the bind button would not work Horizon swapped it for me. Sometimes we have bad luck with certain brands.

Dude that's bs.. why the bad luck!! 😭
Not sure why. Turned on the esc and then all of sudden didn’t have power going to it after it connected. It just died after boot up.
Sorry about that..

I have 6110 and 6100 in all my 9 bashers from 3S to 6S. I've only had one that was bad the bind button would not work Horizon swapped it for me. Sometimes we have bad luck with certain brands.
Appreciate that. Just kind of surprised that a $99 receiver has given me so many issues.

Appreciate that. Just kind of surprised that a $99 receiver has given me so many issues.

I agree...Spektrum cost WAY too much. Why I buy off Jenny's as a full set (rx and tx) just to get the receiver (rx) or buy them when posted here.

I still would call Horizon or open a support email just to see. They have replaced items before I thought they wouldn't

I agree...Spektrum cost WAY too much. Why I buy off Jenny's as a full set (rx and tx) just to get the receiver (rx) or buy them when posted here.

I still would call Horizon or open a support email just to see. They have replaced items before I thought they wouldn't
Absolutely. I plan on getting a replacement. I was able to get one last time and everytime I have called Horizon they have sent me out a warranty. I have to give them credit for that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back