Talion Steering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finfan88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
When I have wheels off the ground I get full steering on both sides. When tires on the ground I don't. Is this normal. I set the steering per instruction until I heard servo noise then backed off a hair. I have src terrain crushers on. I couldn't power slide if I wanted to. Takes wide turns. Dual steering nob is at max. Any idea what I should do?

When I have wheels off the ground I get full steering on both sides. When tires on the ground I don't. Is this normal. I set the steering per instruction until I heard servo noise then backed off a hair. I have src terrain crushers on. I couldn't power slide if I wanted to. Takes wide turns. Dual steering nob is at max. Any idea what I should do?
I tightened up the nut where spring is away from chassis also.

Does the talion have pillow ball cups on them like the Outcast? Mine were loose and the steering was compromised, tightened up and it was way better.

If the servo arm is going through full swing, but the steering is not then you'll still need to tighten up the servo saver. If the saver is tight enough and you've got all the settings right then you may not have enough torque (assuming the stock servo) to move them completely on the ground. It sounds like it may be weak if its not turning under a load while running. I'd open up a warranty ticket and see what they'll do. I was taken care of for an electrically dead servo and a stripped one. Other option is replace with something faster and stronger, just search the forums and you'll find tons of options.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back