Kraton Stuck at home bash.. Kraton 1650kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got the ramps put together. The dog was obsessed with biting my tires and got some descent sends in the backyard. Hope everyone is doing well and happy Easter. #Rcfam4life
Easter was good! Bashing a different story!
4526DF23-5E2E-4A94-A867-F00C49F337ED.jpeg
849E2C53-8B79-46BA-B7E5-D78D17A6AED5.jpeg

Got a package in the mail today. I figured it was a good time for a kit.

Well got the kit together just waiting on some electronics for it. Some great quality parts. Thinking about running Katars on it. Guess we will see.

Attachments

• 8ABB74F3-7B1C-4C0B-B674-71515174ADA7.jpeg
    8ABB74F3-7B1C-4C0B-B674-71515174ADA7.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 39
Got out again for a backyard bash. Stay safe and healthy brothers. Bash on ??

Got the ramp out in the backyard yesterday after adding a bunch of parts I received throughout the week. I only broke a front steering block this time.? No big deal, had another in my parts box. Nasty day in MD today!?? Pulled both rigs apart for maintenance and cleaned them up a little. Stay safe, hope we can get back to our normal lives soon!??

Last edited:
Well got the kit together just waiting on some electronics for it. Some great quality parts. Thinking about running Katars on it. Guess we will see.

Well got most of the buggy done today.
Got the ramp out in the backyard yesterday after adding a bunch of parts I received throughout the week. I only broke a front steering block this time.? No big deal, had another in my parts box. Nasty day in MD today!?? Pulled both rigs apart for maintenance and clean them up a little. Stay safe, hope we can get back to our normal lives soon!??

Yeah after last week I pulled the ProMt apart to clean it and found a bent hinge pin mount and a blown bearing. I did take some time to put together a highlight video.

Attachments

• D0B39678-A29C-41A0-A26C-630BE642DDC0.jpeg
    D0B39678-A29C-41A0-A26C-630BE642DDC0.jpeg
    326.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Well the buggy is done!! Ready to see how this animal runs on some loose dirt. It’s got a few Arrma parts on it LOL. ?. I have a metal spur, but wondering how long this plastic one will last.

Attachments

• 5EAA1A1E-1AF0-4541-8A2B-B6A1D1D7D710.jpeg
    5EAA1A1E-1AF0-4541-8A2B-B6A1D1D7D710.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 953D9315-16C2-4CE8-BBD3-669B755EC945.jpeg
    953D9315-16C2-4CE8-BBD3-669B755EC945.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 67E0C5BB-A07E-4DBD-8B5A-AD27A649ADAA.jpeg
    67E0C5BB-A07E-4DBD-8B5A-AD27A649ADAA.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 39
Well another day of backyard bashing. Had some fun, but did a little damage too. Not sure what’s going on with the Arrma steering blocks for the Granite? I broke 3 of them this month. Also shredded another input gear on my Big Rock. Think the slipper was too tight this time!?‍♂️ Anyway I’ll be ripping them apart again and doing some repairs.
9F61B291-F5C7-4BF2-92D0-D542DED11CBD.jpeg

Last edited:
Well another day of backyard bashing. Had some fun, but did a little damage too. Not sure what’s going on with the Arrma steering blocks for the Granite? I broke 3 of them this month. Also shredded another input gear on my Big Rock. Think the slipper was too tight this time!?‍♂️ Anyway I’ll be ripping them apart again and doing some repairs.View attachment 78285
Sorry about the breakages.

I got out yesterday with the mbx8 eco and it worked great and then I did some big sends off of the sensor ramp. Lol

Well another day of backyard bashing. Had some fun, but did a little damage too. Not sure what’s going on with the Arrma steering blocks for the Granite? I broke 3 of them this month. Also shredded another input gear on my Big Rock. Think the slipper was too tight this time!?‍♂️ Anyway I’ll be ripping them apart again and doing some repairs.View attachment 78285

Did you get it fixed and back out?

Should be up and running by the weekend. Can’t find aluminum HR steering blocks for the 3s line right now and JRC sent me a set of 4s by mistake.

Dang man parts have been hard to find lately. Hopefully that ends soon. Bash on just got some FatHeadz 7075 upgrades on for the Mugen mbx8 eco. Bash on ??

Dang man parts have been hard to find lately. Hopefully that ends soon. Bash on just got some FatHeadz 7075 upgrades on for the Mugen mbx8 eco. Bash on ??
Yeah, it’s taking forever to get parts. Gotta long weekend ahead, still waiting on a few things and I should be good for both rigs. Can’t find the HR 3s steering blocks or yokes anywhere right now!?? I’m ready to pull the trigger on a new 6s, everything’s on back order!

Got another bash in yesterday.
Love the vids Lride! I actually stocked up with 3s steering blocks for the long weekend and wouldn’t you guess I didn’t break any!?‍♂️ Slipper got loose again in my BR, that’s an easy fix. Well hopefully this weekend I’ll be purchasing a 6s. I thinking of going with the Outcast, what do you think?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back