Stupid cheap hobby grade rcs from Jegs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the plastic on the g-force genova is the same as the jegs cars then i definitely would not buy it.

Huh.. cold weather running? Maybe I should boil mine for a couple minutes First 😀..

Maybe I don't have enough run time but they seem good for what they are. @slick2500 you have any trouble with the plastics?

Maybe I don't have enough run time but they seem good for what they are. @slick2500 you have any trouble with the plastics?

I have not broken a single thing. Only issue I had was the hinge pin unscrewing constantly. But I also don't run into everything I can either.
maybe heat the whole car in a fire pile and buy an rb10 or dirt master and you'd be good to go.......:LOL:

Tell him to stop running into everything maybe it will stop breaking 🤷

It's a 2wd stadium truck not a tank. Associated parts aren't going to be any better. 1/10 2wd vehicles tend to be a little fragile especially ones that are based off race vehicles. I have an RC10 the a arms are not a strong point.

Last edited:
I have not broken a single thing. Only issue I had was the hinge pin unscrewing constantly. But I also don't run into everything I can either.

Tell him to stop running into everything maybe it will stop breaking 🤷

It's a 2wd stadium truck not a tank. Associated parts aren't going to be any better. 1/10 2wd vehicles tend to be a little fragile especially ones that are based off race vehicles. I have an RC10 the a arms are not a strong point.
associated parts are alot better. the jegs holeshot is just what the thread states cheap. cheap price and cheap plastic and does not compare to associated. i own the rc10t4.3 and yes its a tank. the plastic on these jegs cars is brittle and from the looks of it not fiber filled like most rc parts and not sure if its even nylon. where they broke the plastic is very porous and looks oddly like broken pewter. exocagedrc broke the front chassis brace just jumping it. something that doesn't happen with the associated. ive nosed dived my t4 dozens of times never broke.

do your holeshot like this and let me know how it turns out.

this doesn't look fragile to me.

Last edited:
Huh.. cold weather running? Maybe I should boil mine for a couple minutes First 😀..
The Boiling thing only works with Virgin Nylon Parts. The RPM stuff......:giggle:

associated parts are alot better. the jegs holeshot is just what the thread states cheap. cheap price and cheap plastic and does not compare to associated. i own the rc10t4.3 and yes its a tank. the plastic on these jegs cars is brittle and from the looks of it not fiber filled like most rc parts and not sure if its even nylon. where they broke the plastic is very porous and looks oddly like broken pewter. exocagedrc broke the front chassis brace just jumping it. something that doesn't happen with the associated. ive nosed dived my t4 dozens of times never broke.

do your holeshot like this and let me know how it turns out.

this doesn't look fragile to me.

You mean like this? It is fragile so fragile in fact that I don't even drive it anymore.

Team Associated RC10B2 Factory Team Kit. This car has only ever seen 2s and even with that the a arms, turnbuckles and camber links have broken rather easily and to make things worse the parts aren't easy to come by either.

1705545852938.png

You will never convince me of what I know from my own personal experience is wrong.

And if the T4 a arms were so strong then why did Rpm make arms for it?

You mean like this? It is fragile so fragile in fact that I don't even drive it anymore.

Team Associated RC10B2 Factory Team Kit. This car has only ever seen 2s and even with that the a arms, turnbuckles and camber links have broken rather easily and to make things worse the parts aren't easy to come by either.

View attachment 343088

You will never convince me of what I know from my own personal experience is wrong.

And if the T4 a arms were so strong then why did Rpm make arms for it?
i don't have to convince anyone the video speaks for itself which is also my experience with the t4. a rc10b2 is not a b4. can they break yes just like all rc cars but your acting like the rc10 is made out of glass which couldnt be farther from the truth. rpm makes arms for alot of cars and trucks that don't really need them like my tenacity unless your going to be sending it to the moon which most don't do.

Day 457 of owning the Holeshot still have not broken anything. And please do not show me any more videos comparing a car running a 6 pole motor on 3s vs a car running a smaller 4 pole motor on 2s and act like the durability of both vehicles should be the same. :rolleyes:

Day 457 of owning the Holeshot still have not broken anything. And please do not show me any more videos comparing a car running a 6 pole motor on 3s vs a car running a smaller 4 pole motor on 2s and act like the durability of both vehicles should be the same. :rolleyes:
Mine still sits in the box. I'm thinking i'll build a bandit instead since i'll want to upgrade stuff on it and end up breaking stuff eventually anyways 🤣

Are these cars still available? Or have they left production?
I think they were closeout at $50, but you might check jegs. I know they share parts with another buggy that is a little hard to come by.

Are these cars still available? Or have they left production?
Looks like jegs still has all the parts for sale but not the whole buggy or truggy

Dang, these cars look nice....
Just another RC10 clone. Very similar to the HPI Firestorm, Mrp Ripper, Thunder Tiger Phoenix XT, Team C TCO2T ect.

Just another RC10 clone. Very similar to the HPI Firestorm, Mrp Ripper, Thunder Tiger Phoenix XT, Team C TCO2T ect.
The body is going for $80 on jegs hahahahaha. I was going to 80a max10g2 mine. Ended up putting that combo in a mudboss.

Let me know if you want another one. I'll sell it for $599, cheaper than ebay! 🤣 🤣 🤣

The body is going for $80 on jegs hahahahaha. I was going to 80a max10g2 mine. Ended up putting that combo in a mudboss.

Let me know if you want another one. I'll sell it for $599, cheaper than ebay! 🤣 🤣 🤣
I just have the 10bl60 SD and a cheap eBay motor in mine plenty enough to have a little fun.

Back