The stupid things I do while wrenching…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
Am I the only one who sets strange challenges for themselves while wrenching? Here’s an example.

The wheelie bar kit came in for my Savage XS. I never, ever use the included instructions, but I decided to not only not use the instructions, but I had to install it without my glasses. I’ve never even seen this part, or how it goes on, but man-challenge accepted. Success!! With no parts left over!!

Yep. I’m an idiot.
image.jpg

Am I the only one who sets strange challenges for themselves while wrenching? Here’s an example.

The wheelie bar kit came in for my Savage XS. I never, ever use the included instructions, but I decided to not only not use the instructions, but I had to install it without my glasses. I’ve never even seen this part, or how it goes on, but man-challenge accepted. Success!! With no parts left over!!

Yep. I’m an idiot. View attachment 341287

Your results are different than mine would be without my glasses! Sometimes instructions are optional, but vision I kind of need. You sir may be a blind kung fu master.

kung fu come at me bro GIF by Shaw Brothers

Your results are different than mine would be without my glasses! Sometimes instructions are optional, but vision I kind of need. You sir may be a blind kung fu master.

kung fu come at me bro GIF by Shaw Brothers
Yep, every time I drop a screw, I catch it in mid air with chopsticks.

You realize it’s upside down, right? 😂
Just kidding. 😊

Following instructions is like asking for directions. I don’t do either nearly enough!😂

No, but I did figure out that the body installs perfectly backwards lol. The wheelie bar should help me not make that mistake again lol.
That’s awesome. 😊

Following instructions is like asking for directions. I don’t do either nearly enough!😂
Any level of confusion, in driving, or assembling something, is a potential man-challenge. Only victory and triumph lie on the other side of the challenge. Maintain course and speed!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back