Kraton Suffered enough! Tell me how to take off the 17mm hex from the driveshaft!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You re the first one to mention the locking pliers/vice grips! Where can I send the £20?
Thanks so much, it was trivial w this and enough heat. And btw yes, that screw was out already, see on the below picture 🙂

But see everyone, thats not blue threadlocker, that is fiddlesticking super glue 🤬🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 281213

View attachment 281214
One last question. What can I put on the hex so that the plier doesn't cut through to scratch it?

Thanks for the help people ❤️❤️❤️
Glad it worked for ya

The grub screw I was talking about is the 722312. You remove that, then you remove the 13029 pin, and then the hex should slide off. That should work on the other three hexes if you need to get them off.

I see you finally got one hex off. I can't see what your problem is now from your description. Is the axle stuck in the bearings? If so, you should be able to tap it out with a hammer.

Let me know what you still need to do, and I'll try to help you.
No, the hub is super glued to the axle, thats the problem. But w these plies and fire, it was easy
Bro.. u can literally buy replacements off Jenny's for like 10 bucks.. if I had 2 days invested in this job I would rip them tf off!! 😡

we live in the UK and jennysrc delivers in months+ here w no tracking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back