Sunday Funday 10/25/2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chargin up dem lipos and GoPro! Check back in later.

Chargin up dem lipos and GoPro! Check back in later.
Its next Sunday good sir. Might be a little early to charge up lol

If it weren’t a 9+ hr drive, I’d definitely be there!
Maybe next year... ?

Thinking a swap meet this time?
If so please post a list of parts and or rigs that will be up for sale. No prices needed. Just to give people an idea of what to expect ?

Thinking a swap meet this time?
If so please post a list of parts and or rigs that will be up for sale. No prices needed. Just to give people an idea of what to expect ?
I have a bunch of parts that I could part with. Lots of 3S/4S chassis. Some 6S parts too.

I have tons of 3s and 6s parts.
Thinking of letting the brcc go and I have a brand new notorious still in box I may part with
Tons of aftermarket parts to go with everything as well.

I have a bunch of parts that I could part with. Lots of 3S/4S chassis. Some 6S parts too.
If you still have those turbos you printed for me bring em' I also have your things I need to get to you.
And of course I will come with money because well poop I always need something.

If you still have those turbos you printed for me bring em' I also have your things I need to get to you.
And of course I will come with money because well poop I always need something.
I do have them. ??

Has anyone said anything to @Droste78 about coming i have a small box of stuff for him as well.
Where can I get a case of 9 Luger?
Let me make a few calls tomorrow I will text you and let you know what I can get.
Are we doing food like usual?

Has anyone said anything to @Droste78 about coming i have a small box of stuff for him as well.

Let me make a few calls tomorrow I will text you and let you know what I can get.
Are we doing food like usual?
Yes he knows ?
Yes he knows ?
Probably no food this time. Temps are expected to be low 50s broke a lot of plastic broke today

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back