Notorious Attacking the bmx track with the Notorious 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Assembled all the clips and slapped them together. Single outing, one 6s 9500 @Chinahobbyline pack. Only damage for the day was a broken stand off screw (replaced on site) and one of the 40 x 40 aluminum motor fans is now cooling rc's in heaven.

Man!!!! You are one lucky duck!! I wishe I had tracks close by. Notorious air J,right there!That was a nice session! 👌
Keep'm coming suscribed to your youtube channel.😎

I am jealous of that location as well. Stock electronics?
Hobbywing Max 6/1650kv combo. Dropped the pinion back down to 15t for a torquier ride. It's a heavy truck with a lot of aluminum upgrades including EXB towers, M2C chassis and rear tower braces, CRCU suspension mounts and ackerman plus a very heavy 9500 mAh lipo. Stock electronics would burn up in a heartbeat. The location is off limits to rc's, but I can't read, so "sorry officer".

Last edited:
J... you got it tuned nicely... Love how she lands and sticks shocks, oils, and springs seem well adjusted over time and time doing this (y)

We have one BMX track behind a fence not open to the public... which I could get in there.

Never in my life have I seen an rc car get that kind of air distance and most landings are rubber side down. Nice job!
You're pretending like you didn't see my fail video😅. Honestly, at this track it's super easy to keep the shiny side up. The jumps are big which buys time to react, assuming your all in when you hit the jump. Watch me at a skate park, and I'll show you some bruised and battered rc's.

That Noto belly slaps just like mine when I jump in the pool! :ROFLMAO:

belly flop GIF

Gearing sounds very nasty
They're loud, but bullet proof. Motor isn't exactly a whisperer either. This truck get's run in mostly dusty gravely conditions like this track, so it's expected that everything is running silky smooth. I go home, air it out with a compressor, spray it with Simple Green, rinse it in hot water in the laundry sink, and spray it down with WD-40. Ready for the next time.
That Noto belly slaps just like mine when I jump in the pool! :ROFLMAO:

belly flop GIF
Mine is because I'm running Backflip Lp's, what's your excuse🤣

I much prefer the LPs on the Noto as well! With the max 6 combo it'll still standing backflip if you gear up a bit.

I much prefer the LPs on the Noto as well! With the max 6 combo it'll still standing backflip if you gear up a bit.
I stopped doing standing backflips a long time ago. Fun to watch, but hurts the truck too much to want to do it repetitively.

I stopped doing standing backflips a long time ago. Fun to watch, but hurts the truck too much to want to do it repetitively.

That was my hint you had several opportunities to double up on backflips with those airtimes ;)

You're pretending like you didn't see my fail video😅. Honestly, at this track it's super easy to keep the shiny side up. The jumps are big which buys time to react, assuming your all in when you hit the jump. Watch me at a skate park, and I'll show you some bruised and battered rc's.
I agree, the more air you get, the more reaction time you have for rotation corrections. Just that the Big air might also ruin your day as well.
I'm a lightweight. 3-5 footer air is all I can muster up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back