Talion Talion 6s V4 bash night !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
So it's been a long time since I drove my Talion , got everything to do fluid in the diff's / shocks and was gonna tear down tonight , but decided to go for one more rip at my favorite bash spot . I put a 14t pinion in it and put on my Backflips ( what a great tire this is for something different on the Talions !!! ) and ran on 6s . Forgot how good this thing flies !!!
I have had this truck for about a year now , stock electronics , Futaba 3PV radio , aluminum chassis braces , bash bumpers , RPM arms all around . Very durable truck !!!!!! Embarrassed to say , but never did the shocks / diffs yet . Only thing that kept happening tonight off some bigger air , motor wire coming unplugged ( easy fix for next time ) . Also while battery was charging , put on M2C steering rack ( tired of bending the original every time it went out ) . Hit LVC , came home with nothing broke !!!! Gotta love that , LOL !!!

Last edited:
That is a great looking bash spot! Love the way you can fly over the road one way and land on the gentle down slope, or from the other direction launch for distance. (y)

That is a great looking bash spot! Love the way you can fly over the road one way and land on the gentle down slope, or from the other direction launch for distance. (y)
Thanks ! It is about 1/2 mile from my house , it is a shut down golf course ( huge ) that the town maintains the lawns and paved pathways for the town residents to use . This spot is just a fraction of areas like this there . Gonna find another spot that has good rolling hills for jumps / landings .

Have fun exploring and make sure you share the vids! I need to find some hidden jems like this. I mostly move from construction site to construction site.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back