Kraton Tbone Parts installed on Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Boyce

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
so finally got the new TBone Oarts on the front bumper VX4 2.0 the mud guards and the 2.0 Wheelie Bar all looking good very please with the parts on the car looking forward to having a bash.
What new parts hav you out on pics please

Attachments

• IMG_5461.JPG
    IMG_5461.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5462.JPG
    IMG_5462.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5463.JPG
    IMG_5463.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5464.JPG
    IMG_5464.JPG
    258.5 KB · Views: 112
Yep, That bumper was a great addition to the Tbone line up. Mine has taken a beating, and is still doing fine.

Looks awesome! These are the exact T-Bone upgrades I am planning.....any idea how much weight the 3 upgrades added?

Not enough to care about. it's the weight of the heavy 9200MAH batteries that begins to cause a problem. If you are doing a full on speed machine, the weight would matter, but if you were, then you don't need these upgrades. So since you are not, put em on and they will save you money in repairs

Sound logic....thank you!
I agree a front bumper and rear mud guards are necessary & great upgrades. I have TBR's new Thrasher bumper on my Kraton, but damn, I forgot to weigh it. It is approx 3.4 oz (this info from TBR), which is lighter than the XV4 bumper which weighs approx (4.5oz). I will be removing my bumper next week to install a new gearbox and could give the exact weight. Keep in mind, if a V3 Kraton, you will be removing the stock front bumper (18.9g) to install the new Thrasher or XV4 bumper. I have an extra set of TBR rear mud guards, if you are interested in the exact weight?

IMG_2789.JPG IMG_2788.JPGIMG_2773.JPG
IMG_2791.JPGIMG_2861.JPG

My personal opinion is, I don't think a rear wheelie bar is worth the weight increase (unless you are street stunt driving on the rear wheels 50% of the time LOL). I have a RPM rear skid plate (only 11.0g) on both my V3 Kraton & V3 Talion, which offers great underside chassis protection.

IMG_2790.JPG IMG_2785.JPG

In comparison, I have TBR's lightest & smallest (Typhon) front bumper on my Talion which weighs only 39.0g + 1.1g more for the longer screws.

IMG_2780.JPG IMG_2781.JPGIMG_2784.JPG

Last edited:
When they send you the right parts T Bone is great my XV4 bumper was a mish mash of V2 & V3 parts they just sent me body hit the screw on the front and the on the brace now i'm waiting for parts to get out of production for another one hopefully this one fits!!

When they send you the right parts T Bone is great my XV4 bumper was a mish mash of V2 & V3 parts they just sent me body hit the screw on the front and the on the brace now i'm waiting for parts to get out of production for another one hopefully this one fits!!
Yes, same with me. Not impressed, as I had to fabricate both the block and plate in order for TBR's new Thrasher bumper to fit my V3 Kraton. I'm also waiting for the correct parts (new block & plate) & hopefully the parts will work this time. I'm also hoping the new block will still allow quick front diff changes, as the block they originally sent me does not allow this, as the entire bumper/plate/block all have to be removed. I asked TBR if the new block they sent me will still allow quick diff changes, but, unfortunately, I still have not received anything back from Nick on this? Furthermore, I ordered 4 TBR parts, but did not receive even 1 sticker? Although TBR just sent me a new block/plate, and despite my reminder, again, they forgot to send me any stickers. However, I do have some RPM stickers that would look good...

Yes, same with me. Not impressed, as I had to fabricate both the block and plate in order for TBR's new Thrasher bumper to fit my V3 Kraton. I'm also waiting for the correct parts (new block & plate) & hopefully the parts will work this time. I'm also hoping the new block will still allow quick front diff changes, as the block they originally sent me does not allow this, as the entire bumper/plate/block all have to be removed. I asked TBR if the new block they sent me will still allow quick diff changes, but, unfortunately, I still have not received anything back from Nick on this? Furthermore, I ordered 4 TBR parts, but did not receive even 1 sticker? Although TBR just sent me a new block/plate, and despite my reminder, again, they forgot to send me any stickers. However, I do have some RPM stickers that would look good...

I found it odd too that I didn't get any stickers with any of the orders I made either considering RPM sends a Frickin dozen with every order. That's not a deciding factor for me but it's strange the parts not being in stock ever and getting the wrong poop does make me wish I'd have just went RPM.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back