The Big Rock is Back! Big Rock 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So since you have unbiased throttle time with this thing, does it actually handle different than the FT like many influencers have stated??

Didn't I already answer this?

Sorry for being human and forgetting if you did. No need to get smart about it

I'm not trying to be "smart about it", I literally spend 2-3 min. in the video explaining how the BRCC drives to the Fireteam and Mojave, and then you quote the video and ask me how it drives compared to the Fireteam... 🤷‍♂️

17:41 is what you're looking for --

I'm not trying to be "smart about it", I literally spend 2-3 min. in the video explaining how the BRCC drives to the Fireteam and Mojave, and then you quote the video and ask me how it drives compared to the Fireteam... 🤷‍♂️

I havnt been able to watch yet. Still gotta catch up on yt vids. Looking forward to your mp10 vid when I get a chance.

@razorrc, stop being a smarty pants......
You know I am joking.(y)
I havnt been able to watch yet. Still gotta catch up on yt vids. Looking forward to your mp10 vid when I get a chance.
His BRCC video is done well. Watch it.
Had both the BRCC and the FT been released together, I would have leaned towards the 6s BR for sure. I always had a desire for the 3s BR 4x4. For the Body alone. Just not a 4x4 guy myself. Can't wrap myself around that slipper clutch and Power Module design at all. I don't fancy clutches in any of the ones I do have, of years past. PIA.
I enjoy 3 diff setups more.

Last edited:
@razorrc, stopbeing a smarty pants......
You know I am joking.(y)

You know I am joking.(y)

Had both the BRCC and the FT been released together, I would have leaned towards the 6s BR for sure. I always had a desire for the 3s BR 4x4. For the Body alone. Just not a 4x4 guy myself. Can't wrap myself around that slipper clutch and Power Module design at all. I don't fancy clutches in any of the ones I do have, of years past. PIA.

I will here in a bit for sure.
Perfectly understandable, your opinion on the 4x4's. The looks of the 3s is definitely what sold me, not on the build itself. While it works- if they'd built it on an aluminum chassis with 3 diffs it certainly would be a better rig imo.
I havnt had any issues with mine yet but I enjoy working on traditional 1/8 aluminum chassis setups more. I've ran 1/8 nitro buggies since around 03. Thats a lot of years on the traditional 1/8 platforms.

True, mine are pretty soft. While they are 2 years old, they've hardly seen the light of day in those 2 years. The BF LP foams are pretty crappy too. They went south rather quickly on me. They are intended for plastic 4s rigs though so, I can understand that. Most rtr foams have been a disappointment for me thus far. So wish someone would make MT closed cell or at least quality inserts.. frustrating to see otherwise good tires become unusable.
Crawler Innovations makes MT dual stage inserts. I haven't tried any yet because of the price. They have different sizes.

Screenshot_20231128_105402_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231128_105429_Chrome.jpg

Issue was almost gone when he switched to the rugged remote. Still either a remote issue,receiver or esc. Car suddently brakes when you let go from full throttle

So....XLWB chassis

Fireteam arms?
Yep arrma has short and long arm these are long like fireteam kraton outcast talion some have long or short hubs this has long hubs like the kraton

That's sweet...a trailer would be awesome but I'd need a very long one😁
I really want a trailor too just big enough to put the felony or vendetta on would be sweet

Yep arrma has short and long arm these are long like fireteam kraton outcast talion some have long or short hubs this has long hubs like the kraton

I really want a trailor too just big enough to put the felony or vendetta on would be sweet
I need a 46" trailer for my Rc boats .I'm probably going to make my own from aluminum framing and top will be wood .stained then look around for some nice wheels and I'll add led lights all the way around,😁👍

Issue was almost gone when he switched to the rugged remote. Still either a remote issue,receiver or esc. Car suddently brakes when you let go from full throttle
Well, I have an easier way to get rid of that sound.

I won't have to deal with that thankfully mine is getting a max 6 g2 combo and I got a ddf-350 for all my rigs
I would just turn my hearing aid off. The way I drive, all those nose dives are normal anyways.....

You know I am joking.(y)

Yeah, the 'Power module' drives me nuts. I don't mind a slipper, but this slides in the wrong way. Arrma better redesign this quick cuz I have no plans to buy another 3S arrma anytime soon. Honestly the design is so bad I almost don't want to drive the car in fear that i may need to move that stupid powa moduel.

Back