Typhon The dreaded blinking red light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the orientation of the plugs going into the reciever. Make sure you have the positive and negative plugged into the right side.
Yup, the ground should be oriented to the outside of the RX.

Check the orientation of the plugs going into the reciever. Make sure you have the positive and negative plugged into the right side.
This is hard to admit.. Lmao, this was the issue.. dang noob.. the typhon is alive again :LOL:

That was the “something” that I was missing. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Thanks to everyone for their help!

This is hard to admit.. Lmao, this was the issue.. dang noob.. the typhon is alive again :LOL:

Sweet! No judging here man, we've all had that "DOH!" moment. 😂 Now get out there and enjoy that bad boy!! 🥳(y)😁✌️

No judgement, Only reason I thought of it is because I've made that same mistake a few times.

Never seen water before, this car has barely been used. My throttle and steering were reserved when using the transmitter.. I thought maybe I reversed the cables on the rx so I switched them around.. it’s been doing this since.. I messed it up lol

I remember watching a video before which better explained it all.. can’t find it now that I need it lol.
Water is not the issue as you stated. But is can always be a potential cause. Some of us run through all types of water and mud. And claim no issues FWIW. The ESC's are supposedly WP.
I never had luck in the wet myself. Others also. ESC's and all the electrics can be compromised. They are said to be WP ....until that one time, the slightest amount of moisture Breaches the ESC case. Food for thought. Govern yourself accordingly.

Have you tried a Reset?
Do you have the Program card for your ESC?
Good luck.

Edit.

Problem solved.
Great.

Whoa,
This just happend to my mojave v2.
Here's the answer....
After changing everything, 2 servos later and a completely different reciever and remote.
The answer is the RECIEVER was the only thing that needed to be changed!!

Just out of sheer exhausted options I switched the reciever after I noticed the reciever from slt3 was hot.
I put in a red cat reciever with remote and everything worked perfect. Even the servo that stoped originally.
Now I just have to figure out how to program. Its not letting me change the punch. I'll figure it out or just get a new Slt3 reciever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back