Kraton The EXB has arrived!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Still waiting on some M2C and a HR parts....but most is here. About to tear it completely down, all three diffs, etc. and go through everything. Soooo excited!!!!

20210703_071404.jpg
20210703_075432.jpg
20210703_080552.jpg

All diffs done and shimmed. Converted rear to open diff. 50k front LSD, 200k center LSD, 30k rear open diff. Added the few M2C parts and HR center diff mount, notorious wheelie bar. Mounted Max 6 ESC on modified mounting plate. Now just time to install electronics.

20210705_221730.jpg

It does though...all jokes aside. Really soaks up the rougher terrain. Completely different animal versus my 6s Typhon.
Oh I know it too. The K6EXB was my first real 6S truck and it was amazing out of the box. Just floats over everything. The Typhon 6S is fun in its own right, but nothing like the Kraton IMO.

@jondilly1974 I think, I could arrange quite the attractive bacon platter good sir. :)
I just had beef bacon for the first time yesterday. Love thick cut pork bacon that is slow baked. Ohhhh my 😋

I just had beef bacon for the first time yesterday. Love thick cut pork bacon that is slow baked. Ohhhh my 😋
Beef bacon, here we call that Jerky. :ROFLMAO: you know your making me hungry right?

@HZRDOS I sincerely apologize for derailing your thread. I just realized what I've done, sorry, I'm going to go stand in the corner now and think about what I've done....well maybe after a piece of bacon. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back