Kraton Broke the new EXB 😂

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truth be told, I saw that pic and checked it myself, because I thought the same thing lol.

More breakage!! The fancy new wing mount is cracked!
20240223_212334.jpg

I also installed a rear skid plate before I junk this chassis.
20240223_212152.jpg

Awesome. Thanks for sharing all the differences you found, I love that stuff.
Is that rpm rear skid on backwards?
Yep. That's what happens when you pay too close attention to VGG on the TV and not what you're wrenching on lol. I'll probably leave it that way. Adds character.

Is this how it is with 6s 1/8 bashers? One bad crash takes even the best ones out?

No. I broke an outdrive and bent a driveshaft WITHOUT crashing it. Just 15-20 foot high jumps and landing it. As mentioned in my review video, M2C outdrives and driveshafts are a worthwhile upgrade IME.

No. I broke an outdrive and bent a driveshaft WITHOUT crashing it. Just 15-20 foot high jumps and landing it. As mentioned in my review video, M2C outdrives and driveshafts are a worthwhile upgrade IME.
Front or rear? Just curious

I have equipped exb diffs to all my trucks, Senton 6s, Talion 6s, Kraton 6s, Noto 6s. For years now I bust those outdrive cups all the time, it is what it is, the ring/pinion and spiders hold up well so I guess I can't complain too much haha. I really wish they were like my 12s X-Maxx where you don't have to pull apart the diff to swap the cup.

I have equipped exb diffs to all my trucks, Senton 6s, Talion 6s, Kraton 6s, Noto 6s. For years now I bust those outdrive cups all the time, it is what it is, the ring/pinion and spiders hold up well so I guess I can't complain too much haha. I really wish they were like my 12s X-Maxx where you don't have to pull apart the diff to swap the cup.
Yep, hopefully the M2C ones hold up better lol. I've never broken one.

Back