Mojave Time for new Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi boys. I’ve had an epic year back into the hobby as a 42 year old! Got the Kraton 6s, Outcast 8s. Absolutely love them both. Had heaps of issues stripping gears on the Kraton, but i reckon that all came down to my inexperience on the tools when trying to fix it. All sweet now. Some of the suppliers down here in Australia are restocked products. And I’ve had a few beers, so I’m ready for a purchase I think. Mojave any good? Never loved the look of it. But apparently goes well. Even thinking Kraton 8s. Or is she still sluggish out of the box? Thanks fellas. Any views would be welcome. Merrry Xmas

Hi boys. I’ve had an epic year back into the hobby as a 42 year old! Got the Kraton 6s, Outcast 8s. Absolutely love them both. Had heaps of issues stripping gears on the Kraton, but i reckon that all came down to my inexperience on the tools when trying to fix it. All sweet now. Some of the suppliers down here in Australia are restocked products. And I’ve had a few beers, so I’m ready for a purchase I think. Mojave any good? Never loved the look of it. But apparently goes well. Even thinking Kraton 8s. Or is she still sluggish out of the box? Thanks fellas. Any views would be welcome. Merrry Xmas
Really love the way my mojave exb drives and it takes an utter pounding!

A Typhon 6S or an Infraction would complement your fleet quite well @arrmadillo.

On A Budget College GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

I absolutely love my Mojave. My talion is pretty sick too. All depends on ur style or location for bashing. I confidently can raise the droops, toss on the proline trenchers and send her off -over-thru just about anything. On the other hand, drop the droops, toss on some belted tires and hit the streets for some speed runs or parking lot rips and drifts.
keep us posted mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back