Vendetta Tire longevity for the vendetta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redboy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking about buying 2 of these for myself and son , just wondering how long will these tires last ? Will be just parking lot bashing , I’m sure my son will be doing all kinds of burnouts etc . He tends to drive his cars like he stole them 🤣… thanks

Just looking for some basic feedback with the tires as I’m new to the on road scene, I’ve been strictly off road for years …. Thanks again

I’m thinking about buying 2 of these for myself and son , just wondering how long will these tires last ? Will be just parking lot bashing , I’m sure my son will be doing all kinds of burnouts etc . He tends to drive his cars like he stole them 🤣… thanks

Just looking for some basic feedback with the tires as I’m new to the on road scene, I’ve been strictly off road for years …. Thanks again

They won't last very long with a heavy trigger finger.. Maybe 1 pack and a half.

BUT if you set it 50% throttle setting (on the transmitter) and super glue it there, he won't be the wiser. 🤣
And you'll "probably" keep the tires for a bit longer.

PS: should have asked.. How old is your son?

They won't last very long with a heavy trigger finger.. Maybe 1 pack and a half.

BUT if you set it 50% throttle setting (on the transmitter) and super glue it there, he won't be the wiser. 🤣
And you'll "probably" keep the tires for a bit longer.

PS: should have asked.. How old is your son?
He’s 17 going on 30 …. Are you serious with 1-2 runs the tires are done ??
Man I love these new rc cars , however I miss the old school cars those tires lasted forever …

He’s 17 going on 30 …. Are you serious with 1-2 runs the tires are done ??

Oh boy...
He's of driving age..
You're going to have a tough time -having him control those

Burning Out Ken Block GIF by CSR Racing

Here's how mine looks..

IMG_20230712_212350900_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230712_212439626.jpg

IMG_20230712_214147462.jpg

IMG_20230712_214025670.jpg

Helps (a little) IF you remember to rotate your tires after each session...

I agree with Tex. Set the transmitter on 50% for your son. Also only allow him to drive on grass. Also insist he buy his own tires.

Agreed.
Take your boy to your local hobby shop and scope out some tire prices..

Have him buy his own first Two FULL sets of tires.**
Then he'll know right quick how much they will cost.

**Cause he'll need them!

Oh boy...
He's of driving age..
You're going to have a tough time -having him control those

Burning Out Ken Block GIF by CSR Racing

Here's how mine looks..

View attachment 311045

View attachment 311047

View attachment 311049

View attachment 311052

Helps (a little) IF you remember to rotate your tires after each session...
+1,
Yeah, want to play burnout and drifting, plan on having extra sets of tires around. They make better quality ones for serious speed running, but cost more for better traction Just buy whatever is cheapest. Traction is not a concern if just drifting and all. Because you will be trashing them fast, hooning around and all. Your mileage will vary. We all drive differently and with different surfaces.

Out of all my road cars the Vendetta has the best tire wear. I can go 15 packs easily. I own the 11s and dboots for it.

Out of all my road cars the Vendetta has the best tire wear. I can go 15 packs easily. I own the 11s and dboots for it.

Woah!

@ 50% throttle?

What types of surfaces do you Bash on..?
Newly Polish concrete?
Carpet?
🙊

🤣🤘

Last edited:
No ,sir.

That is the minimum AF default setting! 🦖

Would you happen to have a photo of this (apparently buttery smooth) road?
Just looked I don't, but taking my new Losi drag truck out in a little later will take pics and the road was resurfaced last July.

Woah I must have got 2 bad pairs of 11's cause after 10 pavement speed runs at the most they was almost worn to the rim :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back