tire prep help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Directions​

1. Rub the rim of 4 rocks glasses with lime; dip in coarse salt. Fill three-quarters of the way with ice. Combine 1 cup tequila, 2/3 cup fresh lime juice, 1/3 cup orange-flavored liqueur and 2 teaspoons superfine sugar in a cocktail shaker. Shake well, then pour into the glasses. Garnish with lime.

Directions​

1. Rub the rim of 4 rocks glasses with lime; dip in coarse salt. Fill three-quarters of the way with ice. Combine 1 cup tequila, 2/3 cup fresh lime juice, 1/3 cup orange-flavored liqueur and 2 teaspoons superfine sugar in a cocktail shaker. Shake well, then pour into the glasses. Garnish with lime.
Wrong kind of getting sauced.. @Cheez 😉😜😂

Restaurant-Style Salsa by Ree Drummond
https://food-network.app.link/AYN9sldM1hb
1626726224181.jpeg

What’s goin y’all man I trying to make my sauce
I was wondering if someone can help me with the ingredients
Not sure how many tire prep guys are on here. I haven’t got to the point of making juice yet. Maybe @Mr.Duke would have some knowledge here from the 1:1 drag life

I mixed up a batch of the tire sauce I used to use back in the day running 1:1 slicks on the street, and saw no improvement in ET when used on GRP rubber compounds S1 and S3.

Haven’t sauced foams and would need a thicker viscosity additive than my home brew to make them work imo. I may pick up a gallon of stripper glitter to try at some point.
That’s about the best street compound for 1:1 racing there is out on the market at the moment, but it may still be too thin for rc use. It needs a lot of heat in the tire to work and I’m not sure these tires can produce enough friction and heat for what’s needed to gum up properly. So basically, I’m of little help in the rc tire saucing realm at this point.

Hopping into the wayback machine, the only dudes (IME) saucing tires were carpet guys, and they were the type to use up a set of foams per main. You could practically throw one of the tires at a wall and have it stick.

When we got hot 'n heavy into sedans (SO many moons ago) our source for traction action? Grab whatever generic store-brand grape soda was on the shelf, stab a couple of tiny holes in the cap, shake the 2-liter, and spray down the corners. Welcome to traction roll city.

For speed in a straight line, sticky ground makes more sense than sticky tires. At a certain point, gummy tires are just slowing you down.

Hopping into the wayback machine, the only dudes (IME) saucing tires were carpet guys, and they were the type to use up a set of foams per main. You could practically throw one of the tires at a wall and have it stick.

When we got hot 'n heavy into sedans (SO many moons ago) our source for traction action? Grab whatever generic store-brand grape soda was on the shelf, stab a couple of tiny holes in the cap, shake the 2-liter, and spray down the corners. Welcome to traction roll city.

For speed in a straight line, sticky ground makes more sense than sticky tires. At a certain point, gummy tires are just slowing you down.
My sauces main ingredient is reduced Dr. Pepper so we probably come from the same lineage.

Come on now you being a ass you know what the f@&& mean stop playing we are grown if you can’t help me move along plz thanks
Sure 👍, no problem. I was just having a little fun. Sorry I ruffled your feathers. If calling some
one names and being rude is your gig have at it. Personally I don’t take everything so seriously. Hasta la vista baby.

All the drag tracks around here use VHT, the street scene is very active. Some local guy makes his own track bite, $30 a gallon, works well, everyone uses it. A couple guys asked how it makes it and he ain't telling. Makes a killing on it.
20170324_225749.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back