Granite Tires for granite blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trenchers on my granite with the 12mm hubs and then the 12-17mm adapters with offset !! I love it !!

I already have the 12mm hexes, next I'm getting the hot racing 10mm adapters. I haven't made my mind up yet if I want the Trenchers, Badlands
or Swampers. It seems like Pro-Line is the only place to get good monster truck tires unless anyone else knows of another brand

Hot Racing 10mm Adapters
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XF89WT...olid=3RAOTFXLPY8GQ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Attachments

• DSC_0074.JPG
    DSC_0074.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 84
These have 14mm hex
Yea, I've already had a set of Lockouts they ballooned once and busted, the rubber is to soft. For a replacement I got the Hatchets and they seem like they are holding for now but the rubber is just to soft. I only run on 2s. Those are great off road through if your not going high speed

This is what I have

Attachments

• 94203B94-62F1-408A-87DB-E4B710344154.jpeg
    94203B94-62F1-408A-87DB-E4B710344154.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 72
Yea, I've already had a set of Lockouts they ballooned once and busted, the rubber is to soft. For a replacement I got the Hatchets and they seem like they are holding for now but the rubber is just to soft. I only run on 2s. Those are great off road through if your not going high speed

I ran the hatchets on my ejato. The foams went flat after a month or two. Was like running with no foam at all. Especially the rears. I ended up degluing one side and made new foams out of some old traxxas t-maxx foams I had in a drawer.

Then I ended up replacing the tires/wheels completely with 2.8" trenchers and traxxas jato wheels. I run the 2.8" 12mm trenchers on my stampede as well. I really like those tires. Even at 3S speeds, they seem to hold up well and get good traction on grass, dirt while having a large enough contact patch to wear really well on pavement.

I got everything today but the adapters. The proline trenchers don't have foam. Is that ok?

Oh..... Pretty soft compared to factory. Thx a bunch. I really appreciate your help

They are tons softer then The granite tires bro better for softer landings bashing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back