Infraction Tires please ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello arrma friends. Are these tires designed for high speed? My dealer said these are not suitable for high-speed. I think I've seen this in many youtube videos. Does anyone of you know until how many miles they last? I have now ordered the velocity in slick for safety reasons, which I don't like so much and I'm afraid that the grip won't be that great either. I bought them in s5. Or are they ok in terms of grip? Thank you for your assistance. Lg

Screenshot_20210420_194956_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Grp are for high speed.

IMO the best street tire period..imo the best deal in all the rc market period.ive run 130 with zero issues. 25$ for 2 is a steal for these tires.they are a must have for speedruns.hoons don't compare.s1 will get so sticky they pick up an throw rocks everywhere.if these tires where 200$ a set id still have to buy them for speedruns.

Sie denken de Geschwindigkeit oder die Gty 01? Was ist besser. Danke für deine Antwort
Do you think the velocity is better or the Gty 01 tires? Thanks for your help. Which tire can withstand 130 miles?

Hello arrma friends. Are these tires designed for high speed? My dealer said these are not suitable for high-speed. I think I've seen this in many youtube videos. Does anyone of you know until how many miles they last? I have now ordered the velocity in slick for safety reasons, which I don't like so much and I'm afraid that the grip won't be that great either. I bought them in s5. Or are they ok in terms of grip? Thank you for your assistance. Lg

View attachment 140785
Best tires for me I like the s7 Fourth Street bashing and drifting and speed runs

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back