Typhon TLR first run🤷🏼‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really witch one of them would u go with?
A 3670 2650kv runs great on 4s. But, before buying a new motor you could try gearing up to a 18t or 20t pinion to get more speed.
You don't have a 6s Arrma so you wouldn't know but the 6s Arrmas on 4s have plenty of power. It's honestly insane how these cars do on 4s. It's true, "Built fast. Built Tough"

Set endpoints and then gear up if it still seems slow.
How do you know that I don't have any 6s rigs? Oh, I forgot. You're only 13. When I was 13 I thought I knew everything too. And I actually do have a Kraton 6s v5.

I am not a racer and know absolutely nothing except don't come in last 😂😂

But tire came unglued I am running it on 4s with a 16t pinion and it seems slow. Probably study up on tires and whatever else I see.
I told you we need marshals 🤣 I can see my house in the background 🤘🏻

How do you know that I don't have any 6s rigs? Oh, I forgot. You're only 13. When I was 13 I thought I knew everything too. And I actually do have a Kraton 6s v5.
Imagine using age as a point in an arguement:ROFLMAO: Now that you are older than 13 and are smarter why don't you add that Kraton 6s V5 of yours in the list of RC's you own on the forum. It says you own 2 3s cars. lol. Feel smart now????:cry::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
1634260201269.png

A 3670 2650kv runs great on 4s. But, before buying a new motor you could try gearing up to a 18t or 20t pinion to get more speed.
No need for a new motor. Even on 4s 16t buggy tires that Typhon shouldn't be that slow. I am sure endpoints are not set or something he just missed. He is going for another run tomorrow.

Imagine using age as a point in an arguement:ROFLMAO: Now that you are older than 13 and are smarter why don't you add that Kraton 6s V5 of yours in the list of RC's you own on the forum. It says you own 2 3s cars. lol. Feel smart now????:cry::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
View attachment 174144

No need for a new motor. Even on 4s 16t buggy tires that Typhon shouldn't be that slow. I am sure endpoints are not set or something he just missed. He is going for another run tomorrow.
I'm not about to start arguing with a little boy. But, to answer your question, I didn't add it to my profile cause I don't live and breathe on the internet and/or the forum. I have a job that takes up most of my time. I work for the things I have.

Oh yea I'll be there what time u heading there?
Not entirely sure but early. I’m not an early riser on the weekends but I will try my best to get up early.

Also your fluids in your diffs are huge in how the power gets put down. The best way to learn is by just experimenting and doing it yourself. Watch videos , read and have fun . Don’t be too hard on yourself, have fun. Hopefully you meet some good people.

Did you calibrate the throttle on your ESC?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back