TLR suspension mounts FR RR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Question about the pill adjustment and the TLR manual doesn't really explain what I need to know..

I want to run maximum anti squat with minimum toe in, is this possible ??? I'm experimenting with a setup on a project car not a Typhon.

Below is the Arrma manual page showing the rear pill adjustments, maybe I'm having a blonde moment but from how I read it, what I want is not possible..!!🤔

Anyone out there with this knowledge please come forward, Thx
Tagged a few of the people who I think maybe able to help @razorrc @SrC @gotnitro

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 09.44.06.jpeg

As Yonic shows , "C" block up and out , and the "D" block down and in .
Not shown in the manual that are included are these . The "dot" is 1/2 degree , the "slash" is 1 degree . The 4 bottom ones are what you need for what you are saying you want to do . This combination will give you a total of 4 degrees of anti-squat , and 1 degree of toe .
Remember what these things do , anti squat is for the back of the truck to not drop and cause more forward bite / movement , but on jumps can cause more " buck up " . Usually applied on high traction conditions .
Less toe , also used for high traction surfaces . This also affects corner entry / corner exit speeds .

IMG_2491.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for explaining that up for me.. 👍🏼

Using your bottom 4 pills I'm guessing I put the dot in the furthest corner top on the RF and the RR goes bottom inner??

Last edited:
Is there a vendor where I can order just the rear RF/RR pills/blocks?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back